Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Vanderlazant

Promises are broken

I am playing FMT 19, in the Hyundai A League (Australia). And the "promise to win league" is broken. Everytime time I win the league I get the message

"Player Win TItle Promise"

After speaking with Player, I believe that even though he was promised the league title, he will still be happy if we manage to win the champions league instead.

I have found that winning the Champions League then will change the promise back to "Win A League." It creates a loop.

PromiseBug.png

Thanks @Connor Winks

I have uploaded a save the matchday before the league title being confirmed. A win (or possibly even a draw) will confirm the title. The promises will still change to "Win Champions League"

Posted (edited)

@Connor Winks Just to update you, I have continued playing on this save file and my team Won the Champions League, and two of my promises have been marked as completed. So it seems like something has been updated and it is working now? I will continue to observe as I still have 3 players with outstanding promises.

Edit: This is Nov 27, 2021 in game time.

Edited by Vanderlazant

Hi @Vanderlazant,

I don't believe we put a fix in for the last update to fix this (although I could be wrong, we have 100's of fixes each update and it can be hard to keep track of them all!).

It's likely that the issue was the email inbox messages being sent and not actually that promises were broken. If you could keep an eye on your promises and raise any further issues that arise that would be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks