Sports Interactive Community
Etebaer

Individual Training Pos/Role/Duty settings get reset without input for random players once in a while

Posted (edited)

In the Individual Training Screen the Position/Role/Duty Training seem randomly reset for one or a few Players every few weeks.

It seems that the affected Players are on Loan at my Team and that somehow their home Team Trainer overrides my Settings to make them reset or something...

PS: Thix is btw. a Bug that plagues all FMs in the last years since FM16...i dont remember if FM13 had it too...did not have 14 and 15 - but this time it is very frequent so far.

Edited by Etebaer

Happens to me too since the latest patch update. Very annoying. In my case I don't have any loaned players, it only effect my A-team. Please fix this.

Happens with my players who don't play in the same position every game (like the winger who plays ML, AML, or AMC in my system). Resets to "playing position" seemingly based on what they last did.

Very frustrating.

Posted (edited)

Has anyone noticed that players individual training schedule is changing when they play a player in a different position. An example below is Diame. I put him on the box to box midfielder schedule, however, in the last game I played him DM position and his training schedule changes/removes. Any ideas on what could be causing this?

Before the game

96a7201eb1bdf0dcbc78e14cb49da085.png

After the game.

2c57338c27d9f5ecb29f67f9b628c003.png

Edited by Creativity

Posted (edited)

Same here, very annoying. The beta version had somewhat similar problem, I think.

Edited by patukki

Yes, I just came on here to report this very same training bug.  I've been monitoring it for a while now and it is a bug.

Ever since the winter update I've noticed my individual training disappearing too. Not sure the exact frequency of it though. 

Similar/same problem here. Got a couple attacking wide players im training to play slightly deeper, the individual position/role/duty training keeps removing itself, the additional training remains though 

22 hours ago, zlatanera said:

Ever since the winter update I've noticed my individual training disappearing too. Not sure the exact frequency of it though. 

This is very frequent, like every match day it changes.

@ SI - please would you investigate, may thanks.

@Codename47 Has it happened at all to you when you've been playing and training a player in their natural position? I've noticed that the players it happens to for me are AMC playing and training at DC (Libero), AMC at MR (Wide Playmaker) and AML at ML (Winger) but my strikers that are playing in their natural positions don't seem to be suffering from the issue.

2 minutes ago, zlatanera said:

@Codename47 Has it happened at all to you when you've been playing and training a player in their natural position? I've noticed that the players it happens to for me are AMC playing and training at DC (Libero), AMC at MR (Wide Playmaker) and AML at ML (Winger) but my strikers that are playing in their natural positions don't seem to be suffering from the issue.

Happens with me for my wingers who play either in the AM or M strata depending on which tactic is used (I usually use both types during every match). One of these is a natural ST, and his attributes are tanking despite being a 19 year old potential wonderkid.

Oddly though doesn't affect the player who flits between all the wings or the AMC slot depending on where I want him on any given day. Neither are the guys who occasionally move from DM to AM affected.

Strange and very frustrating.

Looks ok now. Was there a stealth patch?

Have tried playing my players over different positions and the position training looked ok.

5 hours ago, iamjt2 said:

Looks ok now. Was there a stealth patch?

Have tried playing my players over different positions and the position training looked ok.

Nice! Will try too. Let's hope it was fixed

Same happens to me. It also happens in mentoring for certain players. Whenever I add them to a mentoring group it resets after I hit continue.

1.jpg

2.jpg