Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
afizzyuk

New!! 442 Burg! Wolfsburg 1st Season Champions!!! Underdog & Top Team (Chelsea Treble 102pts)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello sir i'm using the original version of tactics on the first page/post.

i have upload the tactic here i didn't change anything in case he updated it, and you can't find it anymore.

 

v1 19.3 (2).fmf

Edited by Rambii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Rambii said:

Hello sir i'm using the original version of tactics on the first page/post.

i have upload the tactic here i didn't change anything in case he updated it, and you can't find it anymore.

 

v1 19.3 (2).fmf 45.36 kB · 1 download

thankyou mate starting a save with sheff utd shortly need a strong tactic lol

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gswaf said:

have you tried to play with af but with the same instructions ?

yes but it wasn't effective at all

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, nunovski said:

My players complain about the training intensity, because it's too low. Is this normal?

Happened to me in low divisons for few people that aren't good personality and the like, everything is fine tho, try getting more coaches on quickness and the like , it might be lack of coaching how ever once i got up the divsions i only had 1-3 people complain about training intensitivity or lack of x training etc.

I think it's just players personality to complain same way some/same player is aways performing 8+ in training while others at 4 rating.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Not a good start but we played better in fall and winter.

6xVuVau.png

 

EDIT: Never mind, took time for players perform but I'm 4th now, playing as Frosinone.

Edited by Dohyl

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Dohyl said:

Not a good start but we played better in fall and winter.

6xVuVau.png

 

EDIT: Never mind, took time for players perform but I'm 4th now, playing as Frosinone.

it take's a bit of time players to learn and get use to the tactic, also you need hard working/team players people who don't have good team work or cut inside etc similar anti tactic habbits might reduce performance big time, for example you want ML and DL that are both fast to play together rather then one slow but good in the air other one really fast . Wingers and left backs should be very similar and when they get that green line partnership going they become the best players in this tactics for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Rambii said:

it take's a bit of time players to learn and get use to the tactic, also you need hard working/team players people who don't have good team work or cut inside etc similar anti tactic habbits might reduce performance big time, for example you want ML and DL that are both fast to play together rather then one slow but good in the air other one really fast . Wingers and left backs should be very similar and when they get that green line partnership going they become the best players in this tactics for me.

Have to say I disagree about players with cut inside reduce the performance big time. Also have to say I love this tactic, well done sir.

Ok firstly I am Manchester United, so not a small team, but I am dominating everything easily, had like a 70 game win streak in all comps, smashing records left and right. all of my wingers are inside forwards and cut in most of the time and it works great. I know people will say but you are United, you have probably gone out and bought the best players. But no, well apart from Jadon Sancho, who isn't even a starter, I am using players from the youth team. Angel gomes on the left and Chong on the right always cut in but it doesn't affect the performance. They score and assist for fun.  I don't have any proper wingers. If you say proper wingers will make it even better then I feel sorry for the rest of the world, I'm already winning everything easily usually by at least 4 goals a game.

Another thing I love about this tactic is the inverted Fall backs, they get about 15 goals a season minimum between them and again I am using the youth. What I love is they basically play as attacking midfielders, I use Ethan Laird on the right and most of the time he is more advanced than Pogba, another one who is close to losing his place  because the youth players coming through aree doing so well.

One thing I would say is you do need quick cbs as you can get caught out a lot from through balls and balls over the top. I am thinking about dropping the Defensive line one notch to counter this but with the team destroyinh everyone, I don't really need to haha

I do want to try this tactic with a lower league team and see how it works

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, Powello said:

Have to say I disagree about players with cut inside reduce the performance big time. Also have to say I love this tactic, well done sir.

Ok firstly I am Manchester United, so not a small team, but I am dominating everything easily, had like a 70 game win streak in all comps, smashing records left and right. all of my wingers are inside forwards and cut in most of the time and it works great. I know people will say but you are United, you have probably gone out and bought the best players. But no, well apart from Jadon Sancho, who isn't even a starter, I am using players from the youth team. Angel gomes on the left and Chong on the right always cut in but it doesn't affect the performance. They score and assist for fun.  I don't have any proper wingers. If you say proper wingers will make it even better then I feel sorry for the rest of the world, I'm already winning everything easily usually by at least 4 goals a game.

Another thing I love about this tactic is the inverted Fall backs, they get about 15 goals a season minimum between them and again I am using the youth. What I love is they basically play as attacking midfielders, I use Ethan Laird on the right and most of the time he is more advanced than Pogba, another one who is close to losing his place  because the youth players coming through aree doing so well.

One thing I would say is you do need quick cbs as you can get caught out a lot from through balls and balls over the top. I am thinking about dropping the Defensive line one notch to counter this but with the team destroyinh everyone, I don't really need to haha

I do want to try this tactic with a lower league team and see how it works

This is not my tactic

All credit to 

afizzyuk

but yea it's awesome i started from the lowest playable level going up im at sky bet league  one right now.
Yea slow defenders aren't great,tho good sweeper keeper can make a big difference.

Again this is all for low level's so things will probably change a bit going up.

It's great tactic no dobut, i treid the away version ( CB instead of BPD and it performed worse for me, so i'm sticking with the original one with BPD )
Let me know how it goes if you try with lower team, in my first post here  i drop a few names you can sign for free that work great  as well so you might wanna look for them :)

GLGL !

Edited by Rambii

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Rambii said:

This is not my tactic, but yea it's awesome i started from the lowest playable level going up im at sky bet league  one right now.
Yea slow defenders aren't great,tho good sweeper keeper can make a big difference.

Again this is all for low level's so things will probably change a bit going up.

It's great tactic no dobut, i treid the away version ( CB instead of BPD and it performed worse for me, so i'm sticking with the original one with BPD )
Let me know how it goes if you try with lower team, in my first post here  i drop a few names you can sign for free that work great  as well so you might wanna look for them :)

GLGL !

Ha ha oops, wasn't looking at names, just saw you responded and soiunded like it was your tactic, sorry @afizzyuk Kudos to you on the tactic. :)

If you manage a big team, or when you turn your current team into a big hitter then you will absolutely love this tactic even more. .

It's going to be a while before I try it with a lower league team, I am having too much fun with my United side haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thank you for the best tactic i've used so far. 

I only use youth players (some older but always young) and no World Class players.

I'll talk with my screenshots.

 

Thank you bro 

:applause:

tactic.png

 

 

calendario 1.png

calendario 2.png

calendario 3.png

liga nos.png

bruma.png

diogo bras.png

morilla.png

pedro.png

Edited by rdo91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to apologize to the creator due to my impatience of the tactic. Started a new save with Toulouse and used training from 1st page, with Frosinone I just sticked with default. Not sure if that made any difference but either way this should be labelled as "diablo" tactic just like in CM 03-04 days. Okay, your striker don't score 50+ goals like in CM 03-04, but for a team that was a relegation candidate, we achieved perfection in the league. 

gd0RDvA.png

 

Spoiler

2YlTfv8.png

Title could've been sealed match before against Marseille but I got FM'd hard. Almost threw my pc away.

YxYLG3A.png

Luckily, we didn't choke in the final match of the season.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, edwardhck said:

do u guys still scoring from the throw ins ?

 

I usually don't. Sometimes maybe but not like 19.2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, edwardhck said:

do u guys still scoring from the throw ins ?

 

Not nearly as much, feels less like an exploit now and more like a good throw in tactic. 

 

On a different note, would it be okay to use the attacking or defensive training in place of match week when you have 2 matches in a week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the inverted wing backs do we use a right footed player on the left and a left footer on the right or does it not matter?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, sm23 said:

With the inverted wing backs do we use a right footed player on the left and a left footer on the right or does it not matter?

 

I’ve found it not to matter mate,I’m using the traditional way & they are playing excellent 👍🏻

 

Brilliant tactic 👏🏻👏🏻

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 04/03/2019 at 12:01, afizzyuk said:

442 UNIVERSAL!! NEW UPDATED TACTIC AND SCHEDULE!!!

credit to Knapp, TFF & Mr U Rosler

Home v3!!         Away v3!!

v3 19.3.fmf 45.3 kB · 1,596 downloads      v3 19.3 AWAY.fmf 45.31 kB · 1,328 downloads

Tweak Info - changed back to BPD defenders - tweaked STs PI - tweaked TI

NEW BOURNEMOUTH TEST! 1ST SEASON 95PTS 120GLS (PROJECTED TO FINISH 14TH)

ALSO WON THE CARLING CUP

20190309221050_1.thumb.jpg.25e0cd4795306fbbae7a3a47082a9ad9.jpg20190309221002_1.thumb.jpg.6d9cf93358eca155c934a8c3e1e188b1.jpg20190309220922_1.thumb.jpg.2a4cb47eb573669772868767b2456bc5.jpg20190309220931_1.thumb.jpg.0767faff4a5e2e512ecf822dfc470ebd.jpg 20190309210755_1.thumb.jpg.7e0a1fe450f5fbc9621c79e144321e55.jpg20190309220905_1.thumb.jpg.3ee27b112897423c929374776a8ba1e7.jpg20190309213932_1.thumb.jpg.50101a033051ac42d1e72b2ad85ff369.jpg

NEW BOURNEMOUTH TEST! 2ND SEASON WON THE TREBLE!!! WON CL!!!!

WON EVERY GAME IN THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!! WITH NO WORLD CLASS PLAYERS

20190310131027_1.thumb.jpg.5be6abe7c04b04d04d76477c3063d8fc.jpg20190310131030_1.thumb.jpg.0055fde07fac4acf6c0ce9fc0aa37c88.jpg20190310131126_1.thumb.jpg.25cee73fdac60ee3364a07e918266a61.jpg20190310130144_1.thumb.jpg.94191f2f81ec243881ef6baf76094975.jpg20190310130057_1.thumb.jpg.a7aad35055cbfc502c682fb6da478811.jpg

REAL BETIS: PROJECTED TO FINISH 9TH! SCORED MOST GOALS IN THE LEAGUE. CONCEDED THE LEAST GOALS IN THE LEAGUE. FINISHED ON 96POINTS

20190308113104_1.thumb.jpg.f300f2f447ddf0478d2df556787c6c5d.jpg20190308112703_1.thumb.jpg.ce52b0d7215f8b18b9503a797d14e0f3.jpg20190308113354_1.thumb.jpg.7b5af34adbfbbf24cd8ae10ad6cb7083.jpg20190308110116_1.thumb.jpg.19091a9487669ac22b1c9d6f921a09f4.jpg20190308011811_1.thumb.jpg.62b9c699679c04903f72f14e54c1bfe9.jpg20190308100755_1.thumb.jpg.3ce44c5ddea06ba3eab48c0dd4a55ab6.jpg

NEWCASTLE 1ST SEASON:

20190304112952_1.thumb.jpg.d56851450ee8fcedee14f874cd41737e.jpg20190304111810_1.thumb.jpg.a3ffa762f6f3752764096ecaaec355ff.jpg 20190304111756_1.thumb.jpg.90b22f12a5e26041479161058db5f4cf.jpg

 

TRAINING IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!! (special thanks to Mr U Rosler)

20190304101623_1.thumb.jpg.78d3c7815651c841784ab9bd6a468cfa.jpg

what you knew before was all rubbish!! pre set schedules are not good. Playing loads of friendlies are NOT good despite what you heard/read! having a long pre-season is also a BIG myth!!!

- Only do 4 weeks pre season with only 4 friendlies! i recommend you to have your friendlies only on saturday!
- for 4 weeks in pre season use "Pre Season" schedule  
Pre-Season.fmf 19.12 kB · 528 downloads

- when you have one game in a week then choose "Performance week"  PerformanceWeek.fmf 19.14 kB · 491 downloads

- when you have two games in a week then choose "Match Week"  MatchWeek.fmf 19.12 kB · 499 downloads

- During international break use "Performance Week 2"  PerformanceWeek2.fmf 19.13 kB · 475 downloads

NEW! SCHEDULES! - If you want to training offensively "Attacking Performance"  Att Performance.fmf 19.13 kB · 494 downloads

- If you want to training defensively "Defensive Performance"  Def Performance.fmf 19.13 kB · 443 downloads

- the day after your match day on a WEEKEND, make sure its a rest day, so NO training!!! NOT even recovery  

- i left individual training to Assistant! ONLY individual training!

HINTS AND TIPS

Which tactic to use and when?
My Guidelines for Bournemouth test:

Home against poor opp - Home tactic
Home against mid table - Home tactic
Home against top 4 - Away tactic
Away against poor opp - Home tactic
Away against mid table - Home tactic (if you are on form) Away tactic (if you are off form or if opp are in excellent form)
away against top 7 - Away tactic

NEW! FILTER ADDED!

442 Universal.fmf 21.19 kB · 470 downloads

- ML take left corner, MR take right corner

- DL take left throw-in, DR take right throw-in

- try not to make more than 2/3 signings

- players develop with match time!! so stick with schedule!

- FOR TOUGH AWAY GAMES, I PLAYED MY LB AT LM! this helps be more solid so wise to train some your full backs as wingers!

FMT USERS!!!!!!!!

screenshots of individual instructions

GK: 20190309221013_1.thumb.jpg.4b8823b49b78d40fd725dfe4557d2620.jpg LB:20190309221020_1.thumb.jpg.380956dcf836558f9ca3514d81ba8eda.jpg RB:20190309221028_1.thumb.jpg.03629b178aeeb159be721eaecd44905a.jpg

CBs:20190309221035_1.thumb.jpg.d552eab47a3bd92e663a526f715db10e.jpg WGs:20190309221042_1.thumb.jpg.caf03aa91b38a486dad081538ea7d6f1.jpg B2B:20190309221105_1.thumb.jpg.5ba0fcbcbd2039fb59757df1e59d2a18.jpg

DLP S(home) D(away):20190309221050_1.thumb.jpg.2a0b871efe44c62dc1e47508b568197f.jpg20190309221058_1.thumb.jpg.f312904830766ae96cb0bad626259fa4.jpg STs:20190309221116_1.thumb.jpg.11837a305062fcb67d51c6214ee71995.jpg

SET PIECES:

Att Throw Left:20190309221147_1.thumb.jpg.4143522cf4686cece7036b2e1e1ffbc7.jpgAtt Throw Right:20190309221151_1.thumb.jpg.7b39ca67ba16c97a9291335ea40317d1.jpg

Att Corner Left: 20190309221141_1.thumb.jpg.bc1632136bf5e35f1a75c4f82163dc72.jpgAtt Corner Right:20190309221136_1.thumb.jpg.20b2866548ca0936ba2af5723525b332.jpg

 

 

Where do you save the training schedules & how do you load them in them game 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Put the files in your Sports Interactive folder, e.g. Windows 7 in Documents / Sports Interactive / Football Manager 2019 / schedules folder (if not present, create)

In game, Training > Schedules > Select Training Schedule > Custom Schedules > Get more...

then load, and Save as.. From next time, they should appear in the Select Training Schedule menu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2019 at 15:51, rdo91 said:

Thank you for the best tactic i've used so far. 

I only use youth players (some older but always young) and no World Class players.

I'll talk with my screenshots.

 

Thank you bro 

:applause:

tactic.png

 

 

calendario 1.png

calendario 2.png

calendario 3.png

liga nos.png

bruma.png

diogo bras.png

morilla.png

pedro.png

Did you use away tactic aswell?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, cragswfc said:

Did you use away tactic aswell?

Only once, against real Madrid away game. I was going to against Chelsea but i forgot and still manage to won 5-2... So I stopped thinking about the away tactic. Always the home tactic. Until I faced real Madrid, It was the semi finals xD but then against Barcelona at the final I used the home one I think. It was a big result but not that easy as it looks. Ive scored the last 2 goals at the end of the game.

Cheers

 

 

(Sorry, I used the away tactic against city, the away game that I lost, not against real. So against real I went full home tactic , and it went out very well)

Edited by rdo91

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

For me still the original tactic seem's best.

Another promotion & double !

41OX4Ou.png

 

Use the tactic for any club even low tier one guy's.

Just give the squad time to learn the tactic and from strong partnership's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/03/2019 at 15:51, rdo91 said:

Thank you for the best tactic i've used so far. 

I only use youth players (some older but always young) and no World Class players.

I'll talk with my screenshots.

 

Thank you bro 

: aplausos:

tactic.png

 

 

calendario 1.png

calendario 2.png

calendario 3.png

liga nos.png

bruma.png

diogo bras.png

morilla.png

pedro.png

Eu sou Sportinguista e claro jogo com o Sporting, gostava de perguntar se devo jogar com o Bruno Fernandes a construtor de jogo recuado ou a médio área?

Obrigado SL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

HELLO GUYS! I'VE BEEN VERY BUSY AND HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO REPLY TO ANSWERS OR UPDATE/TWEAK TACTIC

BUT TODAY THAT CHANGES!!!! I WILL BE FINISHING TESTING A NEW TWEAK

AT THR MOMENT MY STRIKERS ARE SCORE MORE. WILL POST SOON WHEN FINISH AND ADD MORE INFORMATION, HINTS AND TIPS

THANK YOU

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear afizzyuk,

Hope you will share soon, I am still struggling with Caen in French premier league even if your filters helped me to improve a little bit my team. Maybe your next tweak will lead me to 1st place and champions league winner.

Waiting for your new great ones...

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Vicsousa75 said:

Eu sou Sportinguista e claro jogo com o Sporting, gostava de perguntar se devo jogar com o Bruno Fernandes a construtor de jogo recuado ou a médio área?

Obrigado SL.

Infelizmente tanto ele como o Francisco Geraldes não resultaram muito bem naquele meio campo... Mas o Miguel Luís já foi outra história. No entanto ainda consegui vender o BF por 85M, apesar de ter feito uma época qb. Mas neste momento se o tivesse usava a CJR. De vez em quando uso la o Mitrovski e tem boas exibições. 

SL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

MY CURRENT BRIGHTON TEST SO FAR! STILL TESTING BEFORE I UPLOAD IT

20190315174613_1.thumb.jpg.5642c39fedc260b7f0e1dab703d06a90.jpg20190315172856_1.thumb.jpg.7820c41ddd9be143d33d733eb9a08ff3.jpg

When will tactics be expected?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, matiz96 said:

When will tactics be expected?

Probably this evening. Will release if this season continues in this form. I am still in the early part so still time for tactic to become less effective, hopefully it does not do that!

Also having trouble with players wanting to leave because not playing. So will have to sell and buy in January. Will see if the tactic can cope with transition during season too

Edited by afizzyuk
More information

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rdo91 said:

Infelizmente tanto ele como o Francisco Geraldes não resultaram muito bem naquele meio campo... Mas o Miguel Luís já foi outra história. No entanto ainda consegui vender o BF por 85M, apesar de ter feito uma época qb. Mas neste momento se o tivesse usava a CJR. De vez em quando uso la o Mitrovski e tem boas exibições. 

SL

Tenho pena de ter de prescindir do Bruno Fernandes e do chico.

Obrigado por responderes mano!

SL.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

Probably this evening. Will release if this season continues in this form. I am still in the early part so still time for tactic to become less effective, hopefully it does not do that!

Also having trouble with players wanting to leave because not playing. So will have to sell and buy in January. Will see if the tactic can cope with transition during season too

Still a 4-4-2?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, djhagster said:

Still a 4-4-2?

Yes it is. Sorry if that's disappointing.  442 is my favourite tactic so when I have a working 442 I don't change Haha. 

But soon I'll be looking at other formations, but I love 442 because you can have types of players, it's universal ;) ... Though strikers have the same roles, I have one big striker with decent pace and one fas striker.  They play different, of course have different PPMs but also different playing styles.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

Yes it is. Sorry if that's disappointing.  442 is my favourite tactic so when I have a working 442 I don't change Haha. 

But soon I'll be looking at other formations, but I love 442 because you can have types of players, it's universal ;) ... Though strikers have the same roles, I have one big striker with decent pace and one fas striker.  They play different, of course have different PPMs but also different playing styles.

No thats cool.  Its just i have a really good AMC so wondered if it was a 4-4-1-1. Looking forward it seeing the new one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, afizzyuk said:

Probably this evening. Will release if this season continues in this form. I am still in the early part so still time for tactic to become less effective, hopefully it does not do that!

Also having trouble with players wanting to leave because not playing. So will have to sell and buy in January. Will see if the tactic can cope with transition during season too

hopefully it will

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEW UPDATE V3.32! BRIGHTON TEST

MORE TESTS, INFORMATION AND HINTS COMING SOON

On 04/03/2019 at 12:01, afizzyuk said:

442 UNIVERSAL!! NEW UPDATED TACTIC V3.32

HOME V3.32        AWAY V3.32

v3.32 away.fmf 45.23 kB · 1 download           v3 19.32.fmf 45.24 kB · 1 download

BRIGHTON TEST!!! FINISHED 2ND AND WON FA CUP (PROJECTED TO FINISH 17TH)

20190315194514_1.thumb.jpg.649ec9219031a3b0ef031113f1aac3d6.jpg20190315195407_1.thumb.jpg.369ae4e9fcbd9eccdfc5edc5c3ebe01c.jpg20190315194755_1.thumb.jpg.c8a1293186bdf2a3a6a6cda2a721d998.jpg20190315195118_1.thumb.jpg.e52e74570b73abf9e88d4a05bba9ecd7.jpg20190315195052_1.thumb.jpg.4eca5fb1b50d2c139088a40da19ab800.jpg

PLACE BETTER/FAVOURITE STRIKER ON THE RIGHT, HE WILL SCORE PLENTY!: 20190315194755_1.thumb.jpg.559003bd10228b5748bb5b8e503e8851.jpg

HAVING FAST CBS ARE IMPORTANT!!!

RESULTS BEFORE SIGNING PHIL JONES 20190315195203_1.thumb.jpg.8da9686f39103ea7bf106463f822e75d.jpg20190315194917_1.thumb.jpg.fca25bdc8f8fbb8fdd3d7baf327b0f92.jpg

RESULTS AFTER SIGNING PHIL JONES    20190315194655_1.thumb.jpg.e6aabdbe91c397dbdc8259868dd96286.jpg20190315194929_1.thumb.jpg.9470fad8ddb9eebfc97cb593ee32382d.jpg

20190315193447_1.thumb.jpg.70eb4a750e48e5ff58f7c60e7cee3088.jpg20190315171605_1.thumb.jpg.675721cb20152c226bc13b560f6c8756.jpg20190315172856_1.thumb.jpg.27ec4dc676df72d6cac01cba41adfa86.jpg20190315174613_1.thumb.jpg.6abb32d998e3ec0f594a2aaee2883da4.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I really like someone try to play with training at FM19.
Well done afizzyuk

I am little confused here. Right is the "away" or the left?

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Cadoni

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, afizzyuk said:

NEW UPDATE V3.32! BRIGHTON TEST

MORE TESTS, INFORMATION AND HINTS COMING SOON

 

You done new trainng

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Cadoni said:

I really like someone try to play with training at FM19.
Well done afizzyuk

I am little confused here. Right is the "away" or the left?

Screenshot_1.png

That's a edit mistake. I'll fix it

7 minutes ago, cragswfc said:

You done new trainng

I played around with it but basically done the same as in OP. The screenshot was a new one I was trying because I had lots of one match in the week and not a lot of mid week games

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good tactic but so many yellow and red cards! I'm having to make so many in-game changes I'm thinking I might as well set everyone to ease off tackles from the start

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, craigd84 said:

Isnt this Knapps tactic?

Earlier versions was a template from Kanp and TFF 442 merged together.

This focus now more on your playmaker that's why focus is down the middle. I don't believe any versions of Knap or TFF 442s do that, most are wing play.

Also Knap has so many 442 versions, its bound to be very similar to one, but for attacking 442s, best partnerships in the middle are B2B/DLP and that's why most 442s shared look similar. But results are very different to knaps. 

BUT HUGE CREDIT GOES TO KNAP, TFF AND MR U ROSLER.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

thanks for thank tactics. what should we do when one player sent off , while chasing a goal and protecting a goal?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, edwardhck said:

thanks for thank tactics. what should we do when one player sent off , while chasing a goal and protecting a goal

Both scenarios I would take off a striker and go 441 .. protecting a goal I'll take off TI "counter press" 

Most matches will be different t of course but I don't get many red cards like other people do

IF A PLAYER IS ON A YELLOW CARD. I TELL HIM TO CALM DOWN DURING THE GAME AND IN TEAM TALK OR HIM OFF SECOND HALF

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...