Sports Interactive Community

My saved game will  no longer play. I get an Application Error notification when I try to play the game -

FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200123 (2019.03.02 16.24.15).dmp

I use Windows 10. I  have played the game for months with no previous problem. I don't use any extra graphics or downloads.

I have read the forums and attempted to update my graphics card.. and delete my cache.. and such.. 

but a lot of the info is difficult to follow and I need a simple step by step guide on what I need to do.

Any suggestions?

Have you guys tried our public beta version. It should stop the crash for users with only the Intel graphics card.

Let us know how you get on, please. Thank you.

Yes I have, but as I said in my last message ….. 'I can play the game now by using the public beta, but that's only a temporary solution. I want to return to playing offline.' 

Hi @fed.up,

We are attempting to fix the issue,

We just ask you to be patient and continue playing on the public beta until we are able to find a way for you to be able to play offline,

Cheers,

Hugo

3 hours ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Have you guys tried our public beta version. It should stop the crash for users with only the Intel graphics card.

Let us know how you get on, please. Thank you.

Public beta don't work for 1000th times we said this. Same crush dump apears.

1 minute ago, Shiningxxx1 said:

Public beta don't work for 1000th times we said this. Same crush dump apears.

Hi @Shiningxxx1, I understand your frustration, the public beta have a fix for the Intel users and hence the reason I posted this advise on this particular thread.

As for other graphics card's users, our dev team are trying their best to fix this issue right now.

I am sorry that it has been frustrating few days for many users and we will update you guys via the forum and social media channels the moment we have any news on this matter.

Thank you for your patience.

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Wong said:

Hi @Shiningxxx1, I understand your frustration, the public beta have a fix for the Intel users and hence the reason I posted this advise on this particular thread.

As for other graphics card's users, our dev team are trying their best to fix this issue right now.

I am sorry that it has been frustrating few days for many users and we will update you guys via the forum and social media channels the moment we have any news on this matter.

Thank you for your patience.

Okay, thx..I got radeon graphics and many of us with this gr.cards have same problem..it's some colision with their drivers and your new update ,, this is the problem..AMD drivers now for months not working properly but I was able to play FM19 without a problem (almost 500 hours)..last few months in my win10 I always got message that new drivers for graphics (Amd) are available, but when I download this and install, message keep coming for the same drivers..

Hey @fed.up,

We ask you to be patient as we are still working on a fix,

We will let you know once the issue has been fixed,

For now we would recommend getting on the public beta:

Cheers,

Hugo

I've waited over a month now, and nothing...… I've been patient, yet nothing has progressed.

I paid for this game so that I could play it when I chose to. I don't always have internet access and this current situation, where I can only play online using the public beta, is not what I paid for. I didn't ask for the update that crashed my game. 

I am now asking for my money back as this product is not what I paid for...…….

Here is my original post, posted five and a half weeks ago...…..

'My saved game will  no longer play. I get an Application Error notification when I try to play the game -

FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200123 (2019.03.02 16.24.15).dmp

I use Windows 10. I  have played the game for months with no previous problem. I don't use any extra graphics or downloads.

I have read the forums and attempted to update my graphics card.. and delete my cache.. and such.. 

but a lot of the info is difficult to follow and I need a simple step by step guide on what I need to do.

Any suggestions?'

You should be able to play Public Beta version offline. Are you not able to play the game offline? For your issue, it should be fix on the latest retail version 19.3.4. If you are still having issue with the game, please attach the latest crash dump file, please.

Let us know how you get on, please.

Thank you.