Sports Interactive Community
Neil Brock

Crashes since 19.3.0 Update - READ ME

Hey guys,

We understand your frustrations,

All we can do for the moment is apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to be patient with us,

We are working towards a fix but as you can imagine it's not an easy process,

Thank you for your continued support,

Cheers,

Hugo

It is not working. I've tried this for days, and still there is no result. I even tried to install and reinstall the game but still it is not working. This thing has been too long. I can't believe how lack of professional the development team are. You said that there is a small number of people that can't play since the update? Dude, I have 6 friends that also play FM19, and they had exactly the same problem. I think the majority of people suffer from this. We are so disappointed.

I did everything suggested, even uninstalled and reinstalled the game, ran for a short time and played for maybe half an hour but very slow,  but next day then when I try load now, boots up with no crash dump but again its much slower than before to load but gets as far as the screen with my avatar now where you can start no game and lDxDiag.txtoad games etc but its a black screen so can't see anything to go any further with the game.

By the way this is looking, we won't be playing FM, anytime soon.

Edited by paconaifas

If I read all the messages here, it is defintely a problem caused by the update. It worked fine for me before. Can you not just undo the update for now so we can play and come with a new update when you know it definately works for everyone?

Edited by jeronimo44

On 02/03/2019 at 22:40, Faz said:

nothing helps. three days trying to start the game. but the game does not work

image.png

7 hours ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey guys,

We understand your frustrations,

All we can do for the moment is apologize for the inconvenience and ask you to be patient with us,

We are working towards a fix but as you can imagine it's not an easy process,

Thank you for your continued support,

Cheers,

Hugo

Olá Hugo,

O tal FIX irá eventualmente sair com um Update ou serão dadas instrruções para alterar configurações nos pc's?

8 saat önce, Neil Brock said:

It's worth deleting your cache and preferences folders as well if you haven't already as some users have stated this has helped - 

Also make sure your Windows Updates are fully up to date. 

I applied and GAME NOT WORKING. as if we are even worse

1 hora atrás, calimero80 disse:

how nice is everyone playing. I will be damned :(

I don't think we will be able to play FM19, before FM20 is released.

Hey guys,

We will recommend anyone with an Intel card to move onto the public beta:

For all other users we ask you to be patient as we are working hard towards a fix,

We will keep you updated,

Cheers,

Hugo

7 dakika önce, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey guys,

We will recommend anyone with an Intel card to move onto the public beta:

For all other users we ask you to be patient as we are working hard towards a fix,

We will keep you updated,

Cheers,

Hugo

I have a Nvdia Ge Force GT 1050 and GAME NOT WORKING. 

So, reading here, if I unistall and install the graphic card again doesn't solve the problem right? I don't want to do this for nothing:ackter:

36 minutes ago, uriel13 said:

So, reading here, if I unistall and install the graphic card again doesn't solve the problem right? I don't want to do this for nothing:ackter:

Uninstalling and Installing the graphics drivers allowed me to get past the dump crash and load the game. However, it is still unplayable as its ridiculously slow. Playing a match even on commentary only takes an eternity!!

I have the exact same problem after the winter update ... touch work fine but the game crashes on load screen I had to reset my laptop switch I usually have on stand bye since only experienced the issue today after it decided to do the update.. was working fine .b4 and quite ovbs everyone having the Sam problem sort it out s.i beyond a joke 

Everyone having the same issue. This could be a gamebrraker and stop me from purchasing future s.i games.

I've followed all the above instruction I'm no computer whiz so I have no idea about how to use this "beta" version crap. Even if I cud I wound not be able to load my current save ? Further more I cant believe how uncooperative and tell us to have patients ? I've not used it for a day some people have not for 5days. Your testing peoples patience.. its completely unfair. Having paid for a game I cant play and not being given any means of how and when it might even be fixed your fault your issue cant believe how let down I feel by you lot.

2 saat önce, uriel13 said:

I did 3 times didn't work. maybe you benefit.

30 dakika önce, Garrysacha said:

Everyone having the same issue. This could be a gamebrraker and stop me from purchasing future s.i games.

I've followed all the above instruction I'm no computer whiz so I have no idea about how to use this "beta" version crap. Even if I cud I wound not be able to load my current save ? Further more I cant believe how uncooperative and tell us to have patients ? I've not used it for a day some people have not for 5days. Your testing peoples patience.. its completely unfair. Having paid for a game I cant play and not being given any means of how and when it might even be fixed your fault your issue cant believe how let down I feel by you lot.

Absolutely I agree.

54 minutos atrás, Garrysacha disse:

Unfortunately, they won't even read this... they're lost, this is the biggest failure since the release of FM18 

I had a response about switching to public beta it works... its not the complete awncer to other tho. It's there update there problem. I cant see it being fixed soon or they'd have done it by now.

14 minutos atrás, gaz&Sacha7 disse:

I had a response about switching to public beta it works... its not the complete awncer to other tho. It's there update there problem. I cant see it being fixed soon or they'd have done it by now.

If move to BETA fix it, why everyone that went to Beta are still having problems?

If BETA fix it, why they didn't posted anything about: "Ok, you all go to BETA guys"

Hey guys,

19.3.1 is now live, this has a fix for Intel users.

If you have another card please try the 19.3.1 update and see if it works for you,

If it doesn't don't worry we are currently working on a separate fix that we can hopefully roll out as soon as possible,

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

Cheers,

Hugo

2 minutes ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey guys,

If you have another card please try the 19.3.1 update and see if it works for you,

If it doesn't don't worry we are currently working on a separate fix that we can hopefully roll out as soon as possible,

Cheers,

Hugo

I have a NVIDIA GeForce card drive. i'm very hope that the fix will be work for me too. if not, I'll be disappointed.

51 minutes ago, Hugo Mendes Albino said:

Hey guys,

Cheers,

Hugo

It does not automatically update. How can i download the update ?

We've now put some additional fixes for AMD/ATI and Nvidia systems to our public beta in version 19.3.2. Please try this as suggested here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/455051-joining-the-football-manager-2019-public-beta/

If you still have issues in 19.3.2 please attach the crash dump file and your dxdiag. 

Thanks.