German National Team

Ive got a save with Hamburg atm just got to the start of the 4th season and all of a sudden all the german national team is made up of fake players as it were in previous fms.

First 3 seasons was abosultley fine I've got a few german internationals and I'm loving the save but this is going to make me lose interest massively and probably start a new save in a new league.

Has anyone had this problem or know anyway it can fixed? 

Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Tyler95 said:

Ive got a save with Hamburg atm just got to the start of the 4th season and all of a sudden all the german national team is made up of fake players as it were in previous fms.

First 3 seasons was abosultley fine I've got a few german internationals and I'm loving the save but this is going to make me lose interest massively and probably start a new save in a new league.

Has anyone had this problem or know anyway it can fixed? 

Thanks in advance.

It can't be talked about much on here, but you've done something to allow the German team not to be fake that you have to do again now the game's been patched. Google it if you don't remember.

I've not actually done anything on 19 and thought they was actually in the game this year without having to do what you've got to do. For example Japan have never had proper call ups in my save as I haven't done any edits 

1 hour ago, Tyler95 said:

I've not actually done anything on 19 and thought they was actually in the game this year without having to do what you've got to do. For example Japan have never had proper call ups in my save as I haven't done any edits 

You've definitely done it the same as previous years, even if you've forgotten or somehow done it accidentally. By default, Germany will call up fake players, and that will reset with every patch unless you change it.

26 minutes ago, Spurs08 said:

You've definitely done it the same as previous years, even if you've forgotten or somehow done it accidentally. By default, Germany will call up fake players, and that will reset with every patch unless you change it.

Why are you repeating this when it's false? The German side are licensed this year

Same for me. Continued saved game from public beta to winter update. Currently in March 2022. I no longer have a full German squad of players. All greyed out ones as described above instead :(

Apropos of nothing, occasionally when a new official patch is released, licensing-related files which may previously have been removed from older folders are re-created. This may mean that any fixes you have downloaded may need to be re-applied, even for existing save games.

I thought the rights to the 3. Liga and the German national team were both of the DFB? Weird they'd agree to give SI the license of the logo's, kits and names of the 3. Liga teams for the Winter Update, but don't want to have the German national team licensed anymore.

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Unfortunately this is by design with 19.3.0. 

My game has just updated to 19.3 but I still have all the real German players. How come mine has updated correct whilst others are now missing them? 

Will the German squad be made up by grey players during the next international call up? 

2 ore fa, Boss ha scritto:

My game has just updated to 19.3 but I still have all the real German players. How come mine has updated correct whilst others are now missing them? 

Will the German squad be made up by grey players during the next international call up? 

When do you start the game? Me starting the 16 july I don't have the real NT

4 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

What the hell does this mean by design? How on earth can the game license the German national team/leagues then all of a sudden to not half way through the game? If intentional, what an absolute disgrace from SI. 

Talk about ruining gamers saves or what. Luckily i have not yet put updated the patch as i play offline most of the time. Absolute game breaker for me if true!

5 hours ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

What the hell does this mean by design? How on earth can the game license the German national team/leagues then all of a sudden to not half way through the game? If intentional, what an absolute disgrace from SI. 

Talk about ruining gamers saves or what. Luckily i have not yet put updated the patch as i play offline most of the time. Absolute game breaker for me if true!

4 hours ago, upthetoon said:

what do you mean? the licence for German national team is now suddenly gone?!

FM19 was trumpeted with the German licence in mind. 

this just cannot be true. 

The game was trumpeted with the Bundesliga licences, and if the DFB revoked the licence, SI don't exactly have a choice in the matter, unless they want to be sued.

The methods you can find if you google "FM 19 German National Team Fix" will allow the national team to work properly, it just means that we have to do what we did in previous editions of FM.

10 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Does this mean this will take place at a certain game date/year (orig post states he is in the 4th year of his save), or the real German NT will no longer be available at all immediately ? I am still in the orig 18-19 game year and it appears the real GNT is still in place, that is why i ask.

Thanks

• Administrators
Just now, reme said:

Does this mean this will take place at a certain game date/year (orig post states he is in the 4th year of his save), or the real German NT will no longer be available at all immediately ? I am still in the orig 18-19 game year and it appears the real GNT is still in place, that is why i ask.

Thanks

Will happen the next time the squad is selected. 

8 hours ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

People aren't half dramatic sometimes. It is not like we have had ways to deal with this for many, many years and can easily be fixed after a quick google (it cannot be discussed on the official forum, for obvious reasons).

It is out of SIs control what the owner of a license chooses to do with that license. If they tell SI to stop using it, they have to stop using it or they will be sued for copyright infringement. If you wish to direct your ire somewhere, it is to the DFB, I would imagine. 

21 hours ago, DoubleDenimSuccess said:

18 hours ago, Ewan0404 said:

How do you get the real German team to work? 

Google "German Team fix" and follow the instructions, takes about 2 minutes at most, and the problem will be resolved at the next call up.

Shame it doesn't seem to have been made public knowledge that the fake file is back, though.

On ‎02‎/‎03‎/‎2019 at 22:50, sporadicsmiles said:

It is out of SIs control what the owner of a license chooses to do with that license. If they tell SI to stop using it, they have to stop using it or they will be sued for copyright infringement. If you wish to direct your ire somewhere, it is to the DFB, I would imagine. 

In this case im sure SI have asked for the fees back that they probably paid to receive the original license!

Archived