Sports Interactive Community

The game never presented any problem of update, I have it since 2012. But in this winter update I can not start the game. I have reinstalled it as recommended in another topic, I disabled the antivirus everything as recommended in another topic

Awaiting return

Thank you in advance for your attention.

Crash Dumps.jpg

DxDiag.txt

it is worth reading and following the instruction in this FAQ entry- 

Have you try our Public Beta version? If you haven't done so I recommend you to try it- 

Let us know how you get on, please. Thank you.

After the update i have a crash dump. Please help SI. i have tried everything. Do something

please note that it crashes and in the public beta

A lot of people have the same problem. You have to do something. Weekend is coming........................

I have the same problem. The game does not lunch after this update. Can someone from supporting team do something about it? It look like the new update causes all sort of problems. 

On 1/3/2019 at 21:04, gustavosetubal said:

El juego nunca presentó ningún problema de actualización, lo tengo desde 2012. Pero en esta actualización de invierno no puedo iniciar el juego. Lo he reinstalado como se recomienda en otro tema, deshabilité todo el antivirus como se recomienda en otro tema

A la espera de retorno

Gracias de antemano por su atención.

Crash Dumps.jpg

DxDiag.txt 103.24 kB · 7 descargas

Igual

Hi, as you may know from reading Neil's thread (https://community.sigames.com/topic/468057-crashes-since-1930-update-read-me/) it would be helpful if you guys can post attach your Dxdiag, crash dump file and the antivirus that you are using, please? It can help us to find potential linking for the affected users,

Thank you and sorry for the inconvenience. 

Hi we are working on fixing this issue as soon as possible. In the meanwhile, it would be helpful for us if you guys can attach your Dxdiag and crash dump file, please.

Sorry for the inconvenience.