Sports Interactive Community
prenty6

FM19 crashing at start up after Winter Update

Just now, Carlf788 said:

**** me it's fixed 

SI you beauty's never doubted you

Really,, it's fixed????

Yeah mine is. 

Dont know how. All I did is try to play the touch version instead that had been sat untouched on my desktop for months. I had to install all that and it came up ok. So I thought I would try the main game once more, it said it's updating for about 4 mins now I am on setting up a new save. Hopefully it stays working but I'm past that error message I was stuck at for days.

so maybe try and install touch first then try again 

11 minutos atrás, Shiningxxx1 disse:

I updated my win 10, but still not working....some two february updates..

Make sure you're in Windows 10 version 1809 latest version, latest build

1 hour ago, Maekar said:

Hi SI and Guys, 

I could not find a solution, folders (caches & preferences), skins, game with window mode, graphics drivers (Nvidia here)... nothing worked.
But last night I updated my w10, big update, and now back from Work (France time) it worked AGAIN.
May my Experience help some of you :)

How do you update it?

I'm sick of dealing with the same problems every year and the game doesn't look as attractive as it used to be, thanks sports interactive

Lol, in 3 days they weren't able to say at least: "guys, we've identified the problem, we're almost there"... that makes me lose all my hope and faith...RIP FM19

We've had some reports that users have fixed their problem by deleting their cache and preferences folders, then making sure their Windows Updates are fully up to date. 

Details on how to delete your cache and preferences here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-delete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r615/

Let us know if it helps at all. 

We are still investigating the cause of the problem and when we have further info we'll update. Thanks.

15 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We've had some reports that users have fixed their problem by deleting their cache and preferences folders, then making sure their Windows Updates are fully up to date. 

Details on how to delete your cache and preferences here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-delete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r615/

We are still investigating the cause of the problem and when we have further info we'll update. Thanks.

Done that, exactly the same result unfortunately.

Am i at this stage preparing for bad news?

fm touch runs correctly... normal fm is not... how is this even possible??? 

56 minutes ago, ZLATAN4 said:

Done that, exactly the same result unfortunately.

Am i at this stage preparing for bad news?

Not at all computer savvy - when you say bad news, as in no more FM19? Has this early death bed happened before or something?

3 hours ago, Carlf788 said:

Updated too

IMG_3094.JPG

can you tell us exactly what you did?? 

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

Tried this, sadly didn't work.

39 minutes ago, spa30 said:

can you tell us exactly what you did?? 

Yes I have several posts above 

I have same problem here , and i used to have also in fm 2018, pretty sure is about the compatibility of the game with Nvidia , can people who have the same problem confirm is using nvidia too?

2 hours ago, antonis23 said:

Here are the documents you want. I hope you find a solution as soon as possible.

Thanks in advance.

crash_dumb.PNG

DxDiag.txt 111.28 kB · 5 downloads

I would like also to add that i can play normally FM Touch... I don't know what's happening...

8 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

I am also in the position where i've followed all your recommendations and i'm still getting the same error message. really hope we have some joy soon.

33 dakika önce, updatemyass said:

My patience is running out... 5 days now, its a joke.. I want my money back.....

Absolutely I agree.

11 часов назад, Neil Brock сказал:

Details on how to delete your cache and preferences here - 

Return my money, lazy people's

Edited by Putin_Xyilo

For this game bug, you have to return money, as it was done with Dayz Standalone, this is the most crooked version of FM, you released it buggy, each new patch is a bug, please return my money and I will never launch it again, I will play FM12

I was having the crash on loading after the update. Followed the advice to uninstall and reinstall the AMD graphics files which finally got me past the crash. However, the game is now painfully slow!!!! I've set graphics to low and match to commentary only but it's taking a full 90 minutes to play a single match even with match speed at Very Fast. The game has become unplayable in its current state.

Hey guys,

We would recommend that if you have an Intel graphics card please move onto the public beta:

As for the Nvidea and AMD card owners,

We ask for your patience as we are still looking for a fix,

Cheers,

Hugo

7 dakika önce, Oguzhan Akpınar said:

5 days make 120 hours..... and you still choke.............. and you can still ask for being patient lmfao

Çalışan güzelim oyunun içine ettiler. Bana düzelmeyecekmiş gibi  geliyor.

Gone beyond a joke really now hasn't it.

The very least that should have happend by now is the offer of a full refund to those that have had there game ruined.

36 minutes ago, calimero80 said:

Çalışan güzelim oyunun içine ettiler. Bana düzelmeyecekmiş gibi  geliyor.

düzeltecekler para ödemek zorunda kalırlar yoksa ama ne zaman düzeltirler 

10 dakika önce, Oguzhan Akpınar said:

düzeltecekler para ödemek zorunda kalırlar yoksa ama ne zaman düzeltirler 

Para ödeyeceklerini sanmıyorum ama değiştirme yapmazlarsa sıkıntı büyük. Public Beta çözüm değil diye düşünmekteyim.

To those who face this kind of problem, i suggest that SI should publish a free full working (and tested of course) version of the game. A clean installation and we 're done.

1 hour ago, RiseRiot said:

Almost 5 days without find a solution. I can't believe it.

I get the frustration but at least learn to count. Game was released on Friday at like 4pm, it's now Tuesday at 2pm. That's not even been four full days. :D 

Hey guys,

19.3.1 is now live, this has a fix for Intel users.

If you have another card please try the 19.3.1 update and see if it works for you,

If it doesn't don't worry we are currently working on a separate fix that we can hopefully roll out as soon as possible,

Thanks for your patience and continued support.

Cheers,

Hugo