Sports Interactive Community
prenty6

FM19 crashing at start up after Winter Update

2 saat önce, Neil Brock said:

Do you get a crash dump or does the game just get stuck on the loading screen? 

32/5000

hanging on the game loading screen. black screen (football manager 2019 - loading...)

55 minutes ago, lenovo said:

What is Public Beta

This is the italian version but ii's the same. I've solved launching the public beta version. Try to do the same, man.

ScreenShot1.jpg

2 minutes ago, RiseRiot said:

This is the italian version but ii's the same. I've solved launching the public beta version. Try to do the same, man.

ScreenShot1.jpg

Cheers working now

5 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Just to confirm, you removed the graphics card completely and any associated software, such as the Catalyst Control Centre? 

Yes, removed everything and reinstalled updated rivers. Still nothing.

4 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We understand the frustrations and are investigating. As stated there seems to be two different issues currently - the Intel one is one we’ve been able to address with code so have put the fix on the public beta.

The one affecting users on AMD/ATI and Nvidia Card isn’t as obvious. The crash dump files are very limited but suggest a specific problem with the GPUs themselves which is why we suggested the troubleshooting steps of reinstalling the drivers.

If a reinstall isn’t helping can you please post your Dxdiags and if you’re running an anti-virus program, please state which one.

Dxdiag details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r619/

We are as frustrated as you for this problem and are striving to get as much info as we can in order to address it, be it either via troubleshooting steps or a code based change if required. 

Thanks. 

Dxdiag attached. Running Windows defender only.

4 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

We understand the frustrations and are investigating. As stated there seems to be two different issues currently - the Intel one is one we’ve been able to address with code so have put the fix on the public beta.

The one affecting users on AMD/ATI and Nvidia Card isn’t as obvious. The crash dump files are very limited but suggest a specific problem with the GPUs themselves which is why we suggested the troubleshooting steps of reinstalling the drivers.

If a reinstall isn’t helping can you please post your Dxdiags and if you’re running an anti-virus program, please state which one.

Dxdiag details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-find-my-system-dxdiag-r619/

We are as frustrated as you for this problem and are striving to get as much info as we can in order to address it, be it either via troubleshooting steps or a code based change if required. 

Thanks. 

DxDiag.txt

hace 2 horas, Neil Brock dijo:

As above I’ve asked for users to provide more information so we can try to help. Please provide your dxdiag and inform us what anti-virus program you have installed.

Thanks. 

Still don't working. Beta or not beta the game gives me the same crash dump. 
Asus Strix 970 with latest drivers and antivirus 360 Total security 
Read that some guys that reintalled and downloaded the drivers of graphic cards doesn't help 

DxDiag.txt FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200123 (2019.03.01 14.36.33).dmp FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200123 (2019.03.01 14.37.01).dmp FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200123 (2019.03.01 14.40.06).dmp FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200123 (2019.03.01 15.05.08).dmp FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200123 (2019.03.01 20.23.33).dmp FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200123 (2019.03.02 13.22.14).dmp FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200598 (2019.03.02 13.24.11).dmp FM 2019 v19.3.0.1200598 (2019.03.02 13.24.33).dmp

Come on si answer us at last. Tell us something. You dont care for us??

waitin so long for new update,and here we go.. can't play at all,thanks a lot SI,best weekend ever...

15 minutos atrás, Sporty disse:

waitin so long for new update,and here we go.. can't play at all,thanks a lot SI,best weekend ever...

this is the best update so far...
downloading FM2017....

Can someone tell us what is the case and when the problem will be resolved?? SI your behaviour is crap!!!!

Tried all the recommended steps, including uninstalling and updating graphics drivers. Still crashing like most of the above. 

Have attached DxDiag. Like others, I am finding it really frustrating that a game that worked fine yesterday is now not working. Hopefully it'll be sorted soon. 

Only running Windows Defender.DxDiag.txt

Edited by Steveofman

28 minutes ago, jpap13 said:

Can someone tell us what is the case and when the problem will be resolved?? SI your behaviour is crap!!!!

Don't think the abuse is called for. They are doing their best to fix it.

9 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Okay we believe the majority of issues are being caused by problems with graphics card drivers.

For those of your with ATI/AMD or Nvidia graphics cards, we'd suggest removing your graphics card drivers entirely then reinstalling them to the latest as shown via our FAQ entry here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-update-my-graphics-card-drivers-r625/

For those of you running on Intel cards (like @kris griffiths above for example), please move over onto our public beta version as instructed here and it should stop the crashes - https://community.sigames.com/topic/455051-joining-the-football-manager-2019-public-beta/

Please let us know how you get on with the above. Thanks. 

I have deleted & pre-installed graphics drivers and still nothing!! This is getting a real joke now... SORT IT OUT...

We appreciate the patience people are showing in regards to the issue, when we have any further news we'll update. 

Thanks to all of you who have provided dxdiags and information for us to check. 

1 minute ago, Neil Brock said:

We appreciate the patience people are showing in regards to the issue, when we have any further news we'll update. 

So that's it????? Those who are ok fine,those that aren't we can't be bothered!! What a brilliant plan...When sales plummet for FM20 your MD/CEO can look at this and see why.

Just now, KR said:

So that's it????? Those who are ok fine,those that aren't we can't be bothered!! What a brilliant plan...When sales plummet for FM20 your MD/CEO can look at this and see why.

We are trying to fix the issue as soon as we can. 

2 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

We are trying to fix the issue as soon as we can. 

The issue is now 24hrs +. How can you still be trying to fix the issue?? As I said before if you had planned & tested the update properly and professionally, we would not be in this mess! 

7 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Do you guys familiar the term "roll back" or " release management" or "testing phase" . You should have rolled back the version in the first place when you 've heard problem. This issue is only getting embarrasing for you.

More than 36 hours with the problem and SI is sleeping. No respect at all

14 minutos atrás, gkhngns89 disse:

Do you guys familiar the term "roll back" or " release management" or "testing phase" . You should have rolled back the version in the first place when you 've heard problem. This issue is only getting embarrasing for you.

since FM17, FM is getting worse every year...this Update just completes the party....
sadly, they seems that didnt tested the Update before release to public

Thats really bad!

Can affected users please try doing as follows:

Delete your Preferences and Cache - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-delete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r615/

Before next launching the game, turn on Steam in-game overlay as shown below:

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

2 minutes ago, jeff.fit82 said:

since FM17, FM is getting worse every year...this Update just completes the party....
sadly, they seems that didnt tested the Update before release to public

Thats really bad!

The update was released to the public beta prior to full release which has hundreds of users who play on it and unfortunately was not raised to us. This issue is only affecting a limited number of the number of users currently playing the game - but as said we're investigating as an urgent priority. 

6 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Can affected users please try doing as follows:

Delete your Preferences and Cache - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-delete-my-preferences-andor-caches-folder-r615/

Before next launching the game, turn on Steam in-game overlay as shown below:

Let us know how you get on. Thanks. 

did not worked, same problem persists..

Just now, gkhngns89 said:

did not worked, same problem persists..

Appreciate you taking the time to check. The crash seems to potentially tie into the Steam overlay which is why we suggested the above. I'm currently awaiting further feedback from the coding team in regards to a potential fix or further troubleshooting suggestions. 

Again apologies for the inconvenience for those affected.

9 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Appreciate you taking the time to check. The crash seems to potentially tie into the Steam overlay which is why we suggested the above. I'm currently awaiting further feedback from the coding team in regards to a potential fix or further troubleshooting suggestions. 

Again apologies for the inconvenience for those affected.

You should also tell the coding team our(those affected) apologies for our disturbance as they were partying(unlimited 28 hours)  at the weekend.

Guys, try loading in windowed mode. 

On steam right click Football Manager 2019 - properties in general tab click set launch options and type

small_screen-windowed

Click OK and load game, hope this works for you, it worked for me. 

Edited by Cain1

6 minutes ago, Cain1 said:

On steam right click Football Manager 2019 - properties in general tab click set launch options and type

Small_screen-windowed

That;s what i have to do on my old man's laptop every SI release a broken patch.  It's the only thing that seems to work instead of 'graphics drivers' as the supposed solution to all FM issues.

9 minutos atrás, Cain1 disse:

small_screen-windowed

didnt worked for me

6 minutes ago, jeff.fit82 said:

didnt worked for me

Did you try deleting cache and preferences folder and then try windowed mode. To be fair I have been trying things since last night, windowed mode was last of many things I tried and it worked

Edited by Cain1

I have tried everything now and still n9 luck! It's getting pathetic!

well guys, you can all go and sleep as its too late in England atm and they wont update us anymore...

lets hope some fix tomorrow!

I don't know how "big" is this mess, and i believe SI is doing everything to fix this, but still incredible they don't have any kind of emergency backup. Really sorry, i hope the next patch will be release as soon as possibile, guys.

8 minutes ago, RiseRiot said:

I don't know how "big" is this mess, and i believe SI is doing everything to fix this, but still incredible they don't have any kind of emergency backup. Really sorry, i hope the next patch will be release as soon as possibile, guys.

To be fair, there are 40,000 people playing FM 2019 at this very second, with a peak of 60,000 today. The people with issues are, as expected, a small and vocal minority. I'm sure it's most likely something on your end as there are plenty of people playing the game with no problem and there is no dip in player count from before and after the patch. 

18 minutes ago, SScott15 said:

To be fair, there are 40,000 people playing FM 2019 at this very second, with a peak of 60,000 today. The people with issues are, as expected, a small and vocal minority. I'm sure it's most likely something on your end as there are plenty of people playing the game with no problem and there is no dip in player count from before and after the patch. 

As i said, i don't know how big is, hope we're the minority. 

21 minutes ago, SScott15 said:

where did you get that numbers ?