[FM19] "Could not find child comp for {Parent Competition Name}"

Uncle_Sam

OK, help me out, why would I get this error message? I create a parent competition with 11 child competitions. They all have the correct competition set as their parent. In the Rules, the Parent Competition has all 11 child comps listed. There are division rules set for all 11 child competitions. What am I missing that would cause this error?

Edited by Uncle_Sam

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Uncle_Sam:

OK, help me out, why would I get this error message? I create a parent competition with 11 child competitions. They all have the correct competition set as their parent. In the Rules, the Parent Competition has all 11 child comps listed. There are division rules set for all 11 child competitions. What am I missing that would cause this error?

You wouldn't happen to be missing this, would you?

g6G6NKCP.jpg

1 hour ago, davie77 said:

You wouldn't happen to be missing this, would you?

g6G6NKCP.jpg

First of all, thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm sincerely grateful. However, I do have that correctly input.

I also have tried placing each individual child competition in the "Competitions" tab in the nation rules but with the same result as when I only have the parent competition.

vor 6 Minuten schrieb Uncle_Sam:

First of all, thank you for taking the time to respond. I'm sincerely grateful. However, I do have that correctly input.

I also have tried placing each individual child competition in the "Competitions" tab in the nation rules but with the same result as when I only have the parent competition.

Upload the file for me. I can certainly help you.

Am 27.2.2019 um 18:17 schrieb Uncle_Sam:

http://www.mediafire.com/file/rw7d1pf27k6corq/004_USA_Canada_-No_NCAA.fmf/file

Much appreciated. Hopefully a fresh set of eyes can help find where I've made my mistake. The Competition I'm struggling with is "USL League Two"

If the problem persists, I can at least tell you why it is or was. :)
When I try to call up a child competition for the USL League Two, he finds exactly nothing at all. That's how it looks for me. Say, the league doesn't exist somehow.

Du33PXi6.png

However, if you select the competition that has its own rule, it will find one, that is, the child competitions listed under USL League Two do not exist in the database. Unfortunately I don't know how this came together.

q7nuMsOY.png

• 10 months later...
Em 06/03/2019 em 13:53, Uncle_Sam disse:

That is truly bizarre, isn't it? I'll have another look at it and see if I can sort it out. Thank you for your time, that will probably be very helpful.

Did you solved this error? I have the same with my portuguese lower leagues