[FM19] Anyway to get Amateur/Smaller teams to improve facilities/spend money.

CurnRaisin

So I am trying to get the final touches to my custom database in time for the new patch and I have noticed something that is really annoying(albeit minor in the grand scheme of things). I have been messing around with finances to try and get a nice balance, things like, TV Money, Prize Money as well as sponsorships and grants. My top two divisions(professional) seem to have a mix of finances after 10yrs holidaying which is good, although most just let their wages creep up and don't do much else to develop the team but at least the make use of the money albeit in a horrible way. But when you go down a division or two the Amateur teams do nothing at all with it. Teams are sitting with +£1-2mil in balance with nothing but positive projections yet I rarely see a team improve facilities.

I started a test save with a buddy a while back at the lowest division and when we ask our boards they do improve facilities every so often and I have made significant improvements to my team, I think my board even did it on their own once too. Most recently I improved my Youth and Training costing £140K and £160K respectively when I had ~ £800k yet when I sim 10yrs + most of these teams will let a couple of mil sit in their accounts and never look to improve anything. Is there anything I can do to help this?

Archived