Sports Interactive Community
sunchymeno9

Can anyone answer these scouting questions?

I have a few questions that I have no idea how to answer, can anyone fill in the void?

In the below picture - what is the difference between World Reputation when it's in silver or gold?  I'm assuming gold 1 star is better than silver 5 star, but does anyone know what it means?  

Does any one know where you find the column to add scout recommendation?  I have gone through them all and must be completely blind as I can't see it anywhere.

Thankful for any advice :)

image.thumb.png.24cd2f54b4a9a511ac098b766d2d47c8.png

Gold is Actual, known rating, silver is a blank space.

outside topic: btw if you want your scouts to bring you a list of players that YOU WANT, I suggest you to do your own scouting assignments and specifically assign your scouts to specific places for specific type of players (e.g young, intelligent prospects). 

204164207_ScreenShot2019-02-22at4_20_44PM.thumb.png.5244a39edba30a13e2e65c5e0d0bd70a.png

Edited by tkwongerball

14 hours ago, Snorks said:

Gold is Actual, known rating, silver is a blank space.

So silver in essence means nothing at all - or unrated?

Gold = judged/known
Black = possible/uncertain
Silver = either nothing or below 'gold' standard

4 gold stars out of 5 should be read 4/5 (not 4 gold stars and 1 silver star)

Below 1/2 gold star, players get rated by silver stars so 1/2 gold star is better than 5 silver stars.

8 hours ago, sunchymeno9 said:

So silver in essence means nothing at all - or unrated?

Yes.

As @Ein says. Gold stars are known values. Black stars are "possibily this good but we're not sure yet"

With youth players, you do get grey stars, which is their ability as judged against other youth players - because they aren't good enough to get a half gold star.

However, looking at the screenshot again, I think I may have misunderstood your initial question and don;t want t confuse things.

From your screenshot, I see what you mean about the silver.

So, Ability, and Potential are the star ratings when compared against the players in your squad.

The WR column I think is the players when compared to the rest of the  world - it loks as if the silver stars there are 'below gold star'

4 hours ago, Snorks said:

Yes.

As @Ein says. Gold stars are known values. Black stars are "possibily this good but we're not sure yet"

With youth players, you do get grey stars, which is their ability as judged against other youth players - because they aren't good enough to get a half gold star.

However, looking at the screenshot again, I think I may have misunderstood your initial question and don;t want t confuse things.

From your screenshot, I see what you mean about the silver.

So, Ability, and Potential are the star ratings when compared against the players in your squad.

The WR column I think is the players when compared to the rest of the  world - it loks as if the silver stars there are 'below gold star'

GOT IT! So 4 star current, 5 star potential, but only 4 silver at WR compared to 4 star current, 5 star potential at 1 gold star WR means that the latter is better by two levels and so on :)

Just now, sunchymeno9 said:

GOT IT! So 4 star current, 5 star potential, but only 4 silver at WR compared to 4 star current, 5 star potential at 1 gold star WR means that the latter is better by two levels and so on :)

Yeah - I think that's it.