Rawking2008

First Signing In FMH09

29 posts in this topic

damn it, this was a thread i had up my sleeve oh well another one bites the dust

if young Sneijder is on it then possible him. does anyone know if he is on and his value???

I hope so that Rodney Sneijder is in the game!!! Just got confirmed that FMH09 is on its way to my mailboox, cant wait!

LOL. Sorry Ridley. Anyway, Rodney Sneijder is in the game & he's dirt cheap.

I've bought Cassano, Kaka, Srna and Villa.... Yes I am Citeh

Sold Colocini to Man City for 27m and 50% sell on clause, and promptly bought Sergio Ramos for 31m to replace him. Man city have more money than sense ha ha ha.

My first signing was flavour of the week jack wilshire...also signed this rodney snejder everyone is banging on about and that young arsenal keeper Mannaone (sp)

First signings were Rodney Sneijder and Victor Moses.

My first major signings were Ochoa and Vieira, at the beginning of the second season.

Signed Trabelsi, Ljungberg, Kallon, Costa, Abreu and Lequi on frees for Southampton. Bought Ochoa in January window for £8.5m.

I took Wiltshire on a season long loan at Crewe and my first signing was Jon Ashton a defender signed from Grays. Not as high profile as you guys in the Premiership but with budget quite small I need to look at these type of players. Just made a real error on a free player though so not happy!

Sorry should be Wilshire and BTW he has got injured again for the second time already so may need to look at a rest as only 16!

Possibly Stockport County??

:D Man City right!

I started my first season last night and needed a right winger. I scoured the market and I think I might have found a gem! His name is Cristiano Ronaldo or something. Seems like he had a decent season last season and scored quite a few goals so hopefully he'll do decently for me!

my first signing was ishmel demontagnec for luton on a free transfer. My best signings so far are robbie fowler and henrik larsson on free transfers!! Nice new look on here si!

I am playing as Portsmouth (suprise suprise).

My first signing was Beckham for £3m.

I then signed Belhadj permanent. (Already was on loan)

First Signing Was Gareth Barry For Man Utd - 24M

That seems a bit expensive. You could have bought someone younger & they could have tuned out to be better than Barry.. Maybe Veloso or Hamsik.

On the same day I signed two unsigned strikers - Luke Cornwall and David Hague. Cornwall's played three games and score once, Hague has been awesome and has played 23 games games and has scored 12.