Salford 4-4-2 Tactic - 2 league championships

This tactic seems to work very well for the lower league clubs (and finished 2nd in league one).  Goals from throw ins and corner routines.

It basically does this:

Uses Fullbacks to support the wingers, allowing them to come inside to provide a second attacking option while having an exit route to the byeline for crosses.

Uses a Ball playing defender to start the wheels in motion and a second defender to cover them.

A defensive midfielder to mop up loss balls and sit in front of the back line, and a second midfielder to be the more creative.

A slightly deeper striker and slightly more attacking one to split the centre backs.  

Team layout

image.thumb.png.bc69cd783dfec24897cc1d800da9309b.png

Team instructions

image.thumb.png.599b44a380596cf58828eeecc5306dc4.png

image.thumb.png.7b163d0e0ec18e6bf9439420a84422c5.png

image.thumb.png.21bce27917ca7b27b59f2e847e3909fd.png

Let me know what you guys think and for more info go to https://bit.ly/2BNOhy9

image.thumb.png.d0d7306de9932cfef11566fbc6e7f954.pngimage.thumb.png.bd3c6b3a9befc1152ce66f21c843cce8.png

Salford .fmf corners 2.fmf Corner def.fmf

1 hour ago, Generation-Next said:

I will forget to check out your Youtube Channel, as this isn't the place to be promoting it. 

So long as he's actually trying to start a discussion or offer a tactic for download, it's ok,  Just saying "check out my channel" and nothing else then yeh the Fansites Forum is the place :thup:.

@sunchymeno9  As you are sharing this as a tactic for download, I'll move this to the Tactics Sharing Centre for you.  When you can, please edit your opening post to include some further detail to help those who may wish to download it.  Examples of the type of useful info can be found in the pinned thread at the top of that forum.  Thanks.

2 hours ago, Generation-Next said:

I will forget to check out your Youtube Channel, as this isn't the place to be promoting it. 

I was promoting the tactic, and then put a link to my channel if people wanted more info on set up.  Thanks for your comment though. Most helpful

19 minutes ago, herne79 said:

So long as he's actually trying to start a discussion or offer a tactic for download, it's ok,  Just saying "check out my channel" and nothing else then yeh the Fansites Forum is the place :thup:.

@sunchymeno9  As you are sharing this as a tactic for download, I'll move this to the Tactics Sharing Centre for you.  When you can, please edit your opening post to include some further detail to help those who may wish to download it.  Examples of the type of useful info can be found in the pinned thread at the top of that forum.  Thanks.

Thanks, I was promoting the tactic firstly, and my channel for people who wanted more detail.  Will add some more info to my original post

Archived