Loading 2nd leagues

What your thoughts about selecting 2nd leagues like from Germany,Spain,Italy,England are they usefull ?

For example if I will start new save in Netherlands I will chose 1st and 2nd because reserve team play there.

But what about other countries? It slow down the game a lot but is it worth it? I mean if you loan players there they not really develop well in 2nd leagues from what I saw till now playing with Valencia in Spain...it's they reach 1st division level in U-19 after that when they are playing in 2nd league they stay almost the same...even if you loan them to 1st division club they can develop slowly (some of them develop quite fast of course but not many) so is it worth it to have 2nd leagues from other country that u are playing ?

It's definitely worth it in my opinion. I actually load the entire pyramid for countries I'm playing in. I just feel that it's so much more realistic. And I also enjoy tracking the promotion battles of the league below me to get a sense of next season's new guy. I feel player movement is also a little more realistic. Finally, if you got relegated, there's still a chance you can remain with your team if there's a playable league below you.

If you're concerned with speed, I'd stick with one level below you. If that's less of a concern, go with a few levels.

26 minutes ago, jcp1417 said:

It's definitely worth it in my opinion. I actually load the entire pyramid for countries I'm playing in. I just feel that it's so much more realistic. And I also enjoy tracking the promotion battles of the league below me to get a sense of next season's new guy. I feel player movement is also a little more realistic. Finally, if you got relegated, there's still a chance you can remain with your team if there's a playable league below you.

If you're concerned with speed, I'd stick with one level below you. If that's less of a concern, go with a few levels.

I meant in Netherlands I will load all leagues 1st and 2nd but I was talking about other for competing in CL, for loans etc

28 minutes ago, LukasZ_VCF said:

I meant in Netherlands I will load all leagues 1st and 2nd but I was talking about other for competing in CL, for loans etc

If I'm playing in the German lower divisions, I like to have lower leagues from nearby nations to allow for a large database for buying and selling players. However, if I'm in the Bundesliga, there's little value added to be had by having the Polish 3rd tier or Czech 2nd tier loaded, and more value in having the Portuguese top tier, for example.

1 minute ago, Mons said:

If I'm playing in the German lower divisions, I like to have lower leagues from nearby nations to allow for a large database for buying and selling players. However, if I'm in the Bundesliga, there's little value added to be had by having the Polish 3rd tier or Czech 2nd tier loaded, and more value in having the Portuguese top tier, for example.

I am mostly taking the country that I play in all of them so Spain

and I took Germany,England,Italy,Polish, France- all 1st and 2nd only

and portugal,brazil, argentina 1st league only

and I wonder if it will be better to take only 1st of the ones above and for example 1st league - scotland, russia, etc

Because I think there is like nothing good from having 2nd leagues from germany,france,italy, etc since they don't want to loan my players anyway and most from 2nd league offers are from spain only (even if they are not spanish) if I play with spain...it's weird because I thought all the other countries will try to get the players too it's like the same level - reputation

Archived