Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
intelek7777

Classement manager

Bonjour, quelles sont les critères du classement manager ? J ai effectué 30 saisons avec succès finissant dans le top 10 au classement général. Depuis mon classement reste bloqué pourtant j ai réussi tout les défis ainsi qu une nouvelle saison ou j ai tout gagné sans défaites. Malheureusement mes points au classement restent bloqués. J ai contacté konami qui m a diriger vers le forum sans réponse. Des éditeurs du jeu peuvent il me répondre ?   Merci 

In order to finish top of the rankings at the end of the 30 year career you will have to be successful over a sustained period of time. This will also be affected by how successful other managers are during this time. 

Thank you for the response but after finishing the 30 years of careers I finished all the challenges and started a new career successfully without gaining points? and also several bug because I have achievements that are not attributed to me while I got them

The points are exclusive to each individual career save. They are not for you overall, but just how well you did in that specific save. Therefore, the challenges do not actually attribute to any point system as they are independent of the career saves. 

in the backup of the 30 seasons where I finished 9 th there are several successes that the game did not give me such as the coach gold and several bugs. can someone take a look at my game to give me the points I have won. thank you

I am in my right to ask the rectification of the bugs that I had in the game. I contacted sega who told me that on the forum you are able to solve my problem. Thank you 

Ok thank you for the answer. But I don t understand what mean for you internal review ? I would like someone to take a look at what I win in the game because all these bugs have an impact to my final ranking.( gold badge, superstar, in the roof of the world, problem in ranck points and too much more ... )  what will you do concretely to solve this problem ?  and just give me the position I deserved to have. also you have no serious explanation on the criteria that make the ranking. how to play a game without knowing how one is ranked.       thank you

What he means is that it'll have been logged in our bug system and we'll try our best to replicate the issues and fix them, this can be something which is tricky to undertake in some cases but we try very hard to ensure that all our users have the best experience possible when playing our games.

in my case what are you going to do precisely? I won everything in the game and I just ask for the right to have the achievements I got and the rank I deserve to have. 

On 27/02/2019 at 10:34, intelek7777 said:

in my case what are you going to do precisely? I won everything in the game and I just ask for the right to have the achievements I got and the rank I deserve to have. 

We are reviewing the points system and will tune it accordingly - please do understand that the 'points' differs from the achievements in the game entirely. Achievements are for doing specific things, points are given per your performance as a manager with a club.

The exact points gained are also biased by the club you achieve things with, achieving things with a smaller club is worth more than with a larger club etc.

(as such until we finish looking into things I can't say what we are going to do - but your connecting 'unlockable achievements' to a manager rank isn't how the game works and there are no plans to change that at present)