Gdawg69

Steam - how do i download FM09 by download?

10 posts in this topic

Hi, i signed up for steam and put FM09 in my basket and went to pay with paypal, then it said it was sending to so so address, so i cancelled it because i wanted it by download as i can get hold of it now. can anyone help me please?

thanks in advance

thats your shipping address in paypal

it wont send it to your address i dont think but i think once you purchase it, then it will give you a download link?

thats your shipping address in paypal

it wont send it to your address i dont think but i think once you purchase it, then it will give you a download link?

Slightly different, once you purchase it, go to the "My Games" tab inside Steam and it should be there. right-click it to see the options :)

Steam don't send games by post. Only by download.

Simply, purchase it. Then look at your Steam games, and FM2009 will be there. Then just click download.

:)

Steam don't send games by post. Only by download.

Simply, purchase it. Then look at your Steam games, and FM2009 will be there. Then just click download.

:)

Thanks alot guys, especially for the quick response, mucho appreciated.

why do they want my address if all there stuff is download? what are they gonna send me? i think i might have wrote something slightly wrong on it? will they send someone else my personal information?

I think they meant EMAIL address (as in: they're sending a confirmation of purchase via email). That's what I got when I pre-ordered.

why do they want my address if all there stuff is download? what are they gonna send me? i think i might have wrote something slightly wrong on it? will they send someone else my personal information?

They use your address for an invoice which they send you by email, so does PayPal.

Upon buying your game, it becomes active in your Steam Games list. You can then right click and download the game.

They don't send anything to you via your postal address and they don't give it out to any third parties.

No problem :) Steam is really a good platform, although a lot of people bad mouth it... i've been using it for years and not had one issue with it at all.