Strikers not scoring

Those pictures don't really give us enough info - a lot of it is blurry and it looks like you've missed off some of your tactical instructions.

Please use the in game screenshot function (usually F12) or a screen snipping tool such as Gyazo.

I am assuming that its a lower mentality because your tactical intensity doesn't to be very high. And, there isn't enough information particularly your mentality, infor about defensive shape. Just looking at how you have used duties it would appear to me that you score goals through your mdifeidlers when you are camping deep and the space created by so many support duties allows them to drive into goal to score.

On ‎21‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 00:06, Rashidi said:

I am assuming that its a lower mentality because your tactical intensity doesn't to be very high. And, there isn't enough information particularly your mentality, infor about defensive shape. Just looking at how you have used duties it would appear to me that you score goals through your mdifeidlers when you are camping deep and the space created by so many support duties allows them to drive into goal to score.

On the lowest tempo and 'camping' to borrow your phrase.:)

Archived