Sports Interactive Community

I've just bought a Heuwai MediaPad t3 10 for pretty much the sole purpose of playing fm touch 19 on it. I read the compatibility list on football managers website and saw this tablet on it, however now that I've got the tablet when I go on to the Google play store to buy it I'm told that my tablet is incompatible. Just wondering if anyone knows if there is still hope for me being able to play touch 19 on my device. 

Screenshot_20190220-101930.png

Screenshot_20190220-101906.png

Screenshot_20190220-101836.png

Hi @Will14,

Sorry to hear you're having issues accessing the game on the google store 

We've checked the back end on our system and the Media Pad T3 10 is compatible with FMT19. Through this we've also been able to see that other users have been able to download the game on this device. 

This would lead us to believe its a Google Playstore issue, so would suggest you email Google and explain that the device is compatible, from there hopefully they will be able to rectify this for you

Hope that helps and if you need anything else / have any further problems then let us know

Many Thanks,

Declan