Jump to content
Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
ethan76

Editor not working in Public Beta

Recommended Posts

Hi, with the latest patch (19.3) editor is not working, raise an error when I start it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of us have mentioned this in the beta thread, see for details but in short It's under review although it might not be a surprising issue as the editor isn't updated with the beta. 

I personally switched back to the older version 'cos I want to use the editor. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Had_Enough said:

Couple of us have mentioned this in the beta thread, see for details but in short It's under review although it might not be a surprising issue as the editor isn't updated with the beta. 

I personally switched back to the older version 'cos I want to use the editor. 

thanks for your reply, I tried the Editor Public Beta version too, but same error. I reverted to the older version too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, ethan76 said:

thanks for your reply, I tried the Editor Public Beta version too, but same error. I reverted to the older version too.

Yeah I tried updating it too. Tbh I don't think it really has a beta version though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah it's due to the beta version being 19.3 and the editor version being earlier. When we do the full release of 19.3.0 with the database and editor this will work correctly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neil Brock said:

Yeah it's due to the beta version being 19.3 and the editor version being earlier. When we do the full release of 19.3.0 with the database and editor this will work correctly. 

thanks for your reply

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...