Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
Nil14

Leagues not simulated show unrealistic numbers

I've found that I can choose three countries to play at the beginning like Spain, England and France, and when during the season I look into the stats of players from other countries like Italy or Germany, they're showing an exagerated number of games played and goals scored (when looking at attacking players), much bigger than the ones from the countries I have their leagues loaded.

Hi @Nil14, thanks for this, do you have any specific examples of players and their unrealistic stats from non-loaded leagues? If you could upload a screenshot of your example that would be great too.

22 minutes ago, Alistair Skewes said:

Hi @Nil14, thanks for this, do you have any specific examples of players and their unrealistic stats from non-loaded leagues? If you could upload a screenshot of your example that would be great too.

Here you go!

From loaded leagues: FC Barcelona (my team in this save) and Manchester City. Around 35 games the first one (Arthur played everything), bearing in mind that in Spain the Cup has significantly more games than in Italy and Germany, and the english teams play one more cup and during the holidays.

Dzr_bcYUwAAbxe6.thumb.jpg.e7051e0f2f49288e72c9d49e8424bc1a.jpg    Dzr_bcMVYAA3yYh.thumb.jpg.a3c4b6cc8801867534660d2140e912ea.jpg

Milan and Bayern (non loaded leagues). Fewer cup games in both countries and Germany stops one month in winter, also less teams in their league. They show around ten more games and not so realistic numbers in some strikers. 

Dzr_bcYVsAAzWhC.thumb.jpg.895f54ff05a5ba8a769c7fa6f60bb7cc.jpg     Dzr_bcIUwAABPSs.thumb.jpg.23ba364f32818ffc001509df96114ef1.jpg   

All in the same february date. I know it's not something major but it unbalances individual awards, ratings, etc. I had a save where the Premier League was not loaded and Kane had almost 50 goals in january. I mean he is good but...

Hi @Nil14, this is a good spot - thanks for raising! Definitely seems unbalanced regarding the stats of players from teams in non-loaded nations. We'll have a look into this within the studio and see what we can do.