Sports Interactive Community
falco28

B-team matches conflict with first team matches

A friend and I are still in our first season, but we ran into something weird. Our B-team always plays their matches on the same day as our first team. That way we can never let some players play with our B-team to get their condition or form up. 

Now we've enabled the option that our games are on the same days all the time, so we don't have to wait on each other. But this shouldn't affect our B-team as well right? Or in any case, these games shouldn't be on the same day at all, since they play a game in a different, lower league. 

We're playing in the Eredivisie, Netherlands. And our B-team is playing in the Keuken kampioen Divisie. 

Anybody else that got this same problem, and found a fix for it? 

When you set it up like that, it affects all competitions everywhere, not just the ones you're competing in, as far as I'm aware.

Not sure of the set-up in Holland, but the B-Team may be treated as a different club - if they are playing in a lower league.

9 hours ago, falco28 said:

Our B-team always plays their matches on the same day as our first team. That way we can never let some players play with our B-team to get their condition or form up

You can allow senior squad players who are not selected for the Eredivisie match that day to play for the B-team. If I correctly understood the quoted part :idiot: