Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
TEGER

Work permit help...please

Had this player for the last two seasons on loan with no work permit issue.

Confirmed the loan for my 3rd season however didn’t realise he didn’t have a wp!

However when I go to apply for a new one, (which it tells me I can do) there is nothing under the contract tab.

Im only in July so I’m guessing this could be an automatic process but if anyone can shed any light on this it’d be great!

E111ABF3-6918-44AA-A446-5D5F82B91AC3.jpeg

Is it a brexit issue as he may now be required to get a WP depending on the type of brexit you get? (i'm assuming your Rangers manager and its been past 2019) Normally you get a message in your inbox to apply for a Work Permit and it maybe the case that on the 30th June when the original loan ends and new one begins it may ask you to apply then?

2 hours ago, deaks500 said:

Is it a brexit issue as he may now be required to get a WP depending on the type of brexit you get? (i'm assuming your Rangers manager and its been past 2019) Normally you get a message in your inbox to apply for a Work Permit and it maybe the case that on the 30th June when the original loan ends and new one begins it may ask you to apply then?

Yep I thought this was the issue..however I’ve now gone into the new season and it hasn’t asked me! 

17 minutes ago, sporadicsmiles said:

Looks like a Brexit issue. Blame the 52% uninformed idiots who voted for this in real life. 

Ha! I can agree with that