League Sorting Rules

Raulic

Hello,

Is there any possibility to use some sort of league sorting criteria based on the rounding up of the points from transfer standings option ?
Example: A league with 2 stages: regular season and champions play-off, where the teams which qualify for the Champions Play-off use 50% of the points achieved in the regular season with rounding up for the odd amount of points.

The first league sorting rule at the end of the Champions Play-off is if the team had or hadn't their half points rounded up, meaning the best team should be the one who didn't benefit of it.

Thanks in advance.

I am not 100% sure this helps out. But if you go to league settings in your Champions Play-off stage and scroll down, you should find the bellow option
halfpoints.thumb.jpg.6bd5957ef874e83a5dd2883d3d9c9479.jpg

You can choose if you want points only etc and set what percent of the points or transfers and if they are rounded up or down.

Hope this helps.

EDIT:

The above is probably not what you are looking for. Sorry.

But it seems that in the league sorting there is an option to sort the play-off based on the points on the last stage. I don't think you can compare the standings based on 50% of the points they had in the previous stage. But it is something close enough.

sorting.thumb.jpg.2ba939e9f5a73ae5cfecbb6d33198837.jpg

Maybe a combination of other sorting rules could help arranging the team in the way you want.

@slevinr87: Thanks for the feedback. I'm talking about the league sorting rules, not the transfer stadings option itself.
Actually the League points in previous stage is the 2nd criteria IRL for my competition, so i'm still looking for a solution.

I'm not sure how actually the "Half Points" rule works, I can't see it anywhere explained, though.

Yeah, the editor is pretty bad at explaining stuff.

You could probably create a hidden stage where you take the teams you want and half their points (using the league setting option) then take the teams from the hidden stage to your playoff stage (?)

sounds elaborate and time-consuming, but it might be possible. Not really sure how to achieve that, to be honest.

This thread might be able to help out.

(maybe the concepts are helpful)

Archived