Sports Interactive Community

Hi people of Football Manager. So, I have this save with Micronesia. Of course, many people haven't heard of this nation and probably haven't played with them either. So simple background info, it is and island, micronation in Oceania. I have this database I created called the "ConIFA World Cup" In real life, it is totally different than the way I made it. All the Non-FIFA nations in FM19 are in this new cup. I made a save with the very small, tiny, and obscure nation of Micronesia. When the tournament started, I won my group with many suspecting that we would make it out, but later, we were drawn against. So I did the save before you play method, and kept losing. So I went looking for unbeatable tactics for small nations like Micronesia, or San Marino and the like, but to no avail. Could someone find, or make a tactic for small, unskilled national teams?

ConIFA World Cup.fmf

It's probably asking a lot to have an "unbeatable" tactic for nations that can barely kick a ball against anyone half decent...

1 hour ago, enigmatic said:

It's probably asking a lot to have an "unbeatable" tactic for nations that can barely kick a ball against anyone half decent...

Well, I mean against each other. Not against big nations.