Sports Interactive Community
3runhomer

Start of 2nd half freeze and gifted goal to opponent

Since the latest update, sometimes the play clock and the players on the field freeze, and a goal is added to the opponent’s score. It only happens within the first 2 minutes of the start of the 2nd half.

The only way I’ve found to unfreeze the action is to go into tactics and change something. When I come out of tactics the game runs normally again, but I’m down a goal. The bug may be linked to making a tactic change at half time. I think that all 3 times it happened I made a tactic change for an individual player at the half. 

I have seen this happen several times, but it can be after either team scores straight at the start of the second half. In fact I can’t remember not seeing this happen after an early goal in the second half. 

Hi Guys, 

We are aware of this issue and our dev team are investigating the matter further. 

We'll keep you updated as soon as we have any further information 

Many Thanks,

Declan

I’ve seen a similar bug, where the game seems to have frozen and I’ve then noticed a goal has been scored. Think I’ve had one either way. Good it’s been noticed and can be worked on.