I've created a playable emulation/rendition of Leipzigs 4222 from 2017 for the latest and least enjoyable FM.

If you're struggling to enjoy this version of FM, I recommend ignoring those who are assertive that this is the greatest match engine developed. Instead go create/emulate some direct play. I'm sure you've had enough of watching the aortic aneurysm inducing player movement/pass sequences too. For my own mental wellbeing, for my eyes, and my aorta, I've ditched the napoli sarriball emulations etc. But I can now watch the game in 2d whilst sober, so, for the first time this rendition, FM19 has become playable. No longer am I awake at night, staring blankly at the "patterns" left by the bad paint job done on my ceiling. No, far from, now I'm up all night listening to Scissor Sisters and Pink Floyd whilst watching my beautiful little dots play truly exhilarating football.

The tactic:

dc5b06f448.png

Results thus far:

7506a8c83d.png

c0d31db682.png

On 08/02/2019 at 23:21, Big Yellow said:

Any specific player instructions?

On 08/02/2019 at 23:26, banjoa said:

Player instructions mate? 

I love this already!

ciao yes rulli distrubtes to my pressing forward 6ft4 poulsen, the midfielders (cms and dms), if they have good passing/vision they can take risky passes, and sometimes ill play dribble more on 1 of the mezzalas. that's all

edit: sorry I forgot the segundo volante has get further forward

it's also very important to have a good number of options for the midfield (dms/cms) the nature of the tactic means fitness is put to the test.

12 hours ago, scratchmonkey said:

How do you set to distribute to a specific teammate? I've never seen that on the tactical instructions before.

On the "In Transition" instructions, just above where you can select distribute to CBs / FBs / playmaker, there's a drop-down where you can switch it to show your formation and select an individual player. I only found it by accident.

Archived