Sports Interactive Community
9eren

Non-negotiable contract and transfer stuff not working

When I "lock" a clause like for example a 25% sell-on fee the club is able to negotiate and remove it anyway. Really annoying. Happens also when I offer players for other clubs and set the price as non-negotiable. Then they are able to bid lower anyway.

Hi @9eren

When offering a player out, clubs will respond straight away if their bid is a direct response to the user's offer. If non-negotiable terms put them off, they may then return with a different offer a bit later, as a result of the player being transfer listed, in the hope user has lowered demands.

Have you got a save from just before a bid is received/made where the AI is removing padlocked clauses? If you do, could you upload it to our cloud service for us to have a look at, please? Instructions below :)

Cheers,

Andrew

I'm having the same issues when it comes to negotiating contracts.  I set up a contract for a player, lock in a clause with the red padlock, press suggest terms and the agent just removes the clause I put in.  First image is the contract I made, with the minimum fee release clause with the redpadlock, I suggest terms and the agent comes back with an offer without the clause, yet whenever agents put up a clause and lock it in, I can never remove it.contractoffer1.thumb.jpg.321a600c94bd59fff21353db5d290470.jpg

contractoffer2.jpg

Hi @Jessan

This is an issue we are aware of and working on getting resolved.

If you have a save game from just before negotiations start in your above example, could you upload it for us to have a look at, please? (instructions below)

This would allow us to check any potential fixes on as many examples as possible :)

Cheers,

Andrew

1 hour ago, Andrew James said:

Hi @Jessan

This is an issue we are aware of and working on getting resolved.

If you have a save game from just before negotiations start in your above example, could you upload it for us to have a look at, please? (instructions below)

This would allow us to check any potential fixes on as many examples as possible :)

Cheers,

Andrew

Done, file is named "Jessan - 1860 München- Zisis Papadopoulos"  Last part is the name of the player with the contract issue.