Sports Interactive Community
nabildx

[FM18] UEFA Regional Club Cup (URCC)

Last year there were rumors about UEFA planning to create a third continental club competition after the UEFA Champions League & Europa League. So, I think it’s best for the competition to be at European regional level.

Introducing the UEFA Regional Club Cup which consist of four competitions for four regionals of Europe : Central, Eastern, Southern and Northern (Scandinavia, British Isles and Ireland).

At least one of the next best placed clubs from nations of these regions (except the top 5 leagues of Europe : Spain, England, Germany, Italy, France) that did not qualify for either the UEFA Champions League & Europa League are eligible for these competitions.

Note : -

-      To keep each competition to have the same number of nations (12-13 nations) a few nations are moved from their original region to another, for example : Albania from East to Southern Europe

-      Each competition starts with a group stage of 16 clubs, so there are 3-4 best nations that have 2 clubs qualified. The best nations are determined by the UEFA Coefficient Ranking

image.thumb.png.be358d91285abf0ac1bb82c40f4fe28c.pngimage.thumb.png.e2d8b52c8a21e2b8489b50858eeba463.png

image.thumb.png.f498455132dff4fbb2659f8b3e2ee67f.pngimage.thumb.png.ead815d390709e529f34c5c6dca7926e.png

image.thumb.png.67d68f5f3e57c4c1d088e6b423ad215c.png

Download link : https://www.mediafire.com/file/4m6h32o8panic9x/NBL_URCC.zip/file

Check out more of my custom competitions that are all compatible with one another : -

Edited by nabildx

4 hours ago, rodrigo363 said:

fm 19 version?

I don't play FM19 currently but the editor data file is in .dbc format, I think you can load the file using the FM 19 editor and then save it so it can be loaded in the game

En 6/2/2019 a las 23:24, nabildx dijo:

I don't play FM19 currently but the editor data file is in .dbc format, I think you can load the file using the FM 19 editor and then save it so it can be loaded in the game

I tried but I could not.

Nice cup! I would have tried to get Gibraltar in the same region as Portugal and UK-nations, and Czech Republic with Slovakia, but other than that, great idea. :thup:

On 09/02/2019 at 20:10, Jorgen said:

Nice cup! I would have tried to get Gibraltar in the same region as Portugal and UK-nations, and Czech Republic with Slovakia, but other than that, great idea. :thup:

Thanks. Yeah that will be better I think