Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
viriathus

Cannot unselect "manage frindlies" of B team

Hi there,

I manage a team (Académica from Portugal) that has a u23 squad, a u19 squad and also a u19b squad. There are some bugs with the u19b team. In particular the fact that when I choose the coach that manage the training in the main squad of Académica the u19b squad will mirror the coach with that responsability. Although a bug it doesn't annoy me much. The reason why I am writing is because I can't choose nothing about the staff that manage the u19b team and that is annoying because I appear as the one that manages the team in the friendlies games of the u19b team. You can image that is very annoying to have to go through all the u19b team friendly games.

Btw, I would like to get rid of this u19b team ingame, but I don't know how or if that is possible.

Best regards,

Vítor

Edited by viriathus

Thank you.

If it helps, the main problem started in the beginning of the 2nd and 3rd season, after I choose not to accept the participation of the u19b team in the competition (nothing happened besides me becoming the manager).

Edited by viriathus