future football manager

kingpad21

Hello sigames. i would like to tell you that i am a big fan of football manager.i had played all the games from 2003 and later. the only think that is not realistic in football manager  is that in the pre season and in the season there many injured and very easy injures for the players. the second is that i cant believe when a player is not 100% ready for the game and coming from injure it says will return in training in 3 days and they have him in the starting squad and he playing with stats 8,8 and scores 2 goals.who? the injured player.unbelievable. finaly a suggestion is to play the game as president and if you have very good financial condition so you can build your own stadium. and another good idea is to have a list with how many fans about has a team. and if the team going good the fans coming more if no theteam ll lose fans. thanks for listen me. 

Regards padelis!

There already seems to be something in the game counting your fanbase that surely is affected by your performance but only so much. For example i had been selling out thee Everton stadium for years now, but if i want a new one with 300 Million in the bank they tell me : You have too few fans. Bummer. Also id would be awesoem to be more into the finances of the club and be able to invest a bit yourself in Stadium and infrastructure but  SI dioesnt believe in it in a very philosophical Approach to it being a FOOTBALL MANAGER only. And it always ends in : No Football Manager sets the Prices of the hot dogs, clearly showing they never played an awesoem german Football Manager from the past but only lame ass american franchise manager games. Will always be the bigggest lame element of FM for me but i was wishing for that over 10 years now and the philosphical point seems to be set on : It has to be realistic as Football Manager only.  Guardiola seems very cool for handling every aspect of Training., Scouting , Transfers, contracts, schedule setting etc.  It is a sit is , on this front i just wanted to tell you dont get your hopes up its a determined decision not to put that aspect of the game in.

And what about the injuries of players. They injured very easy and in the season there r momments that i have about 12 players with injure. And also how happen that the opposite team use injure player and he play 8,8 and score 2 goals? How is it possible?

Archived