[FM19] Royal League - Balkan Cup - Small Countries Cup - Challenge Cup

I made playable Scandinavian Royal League, 16 teams in 4 groups, September - November group phase, later cup fase on March-May.

There are the best teams from which don't play in Champions League and Europa League group phases:

Denmark - 4 teams

Norway - 4 teams

Sweden - 4 teams

Finland - 2 teams

Iceland - 1 team

Faroe Islands - 1 team

For example if Malmo advanced to Europa League group then play another team from Sweden etc.

Enjoy, it's tested 2 years and there is little congestion in schedule especially in Denmark League, so if somebody have idea you could make this better.

Link

n9l6vhr5b6rr6z7zg.jpg?size_id=8

• Kleyo changed the title to [FM19] Royal League
On 03/02/2019 at 21:30, Yespy13 said:

How do you check that they don't play european competitions?

I set:

Get Continental Cup Qualifiers - Ignore Teams, Max. Number of Teams: 100, and untick "Future Continental Teams Only" this same for Champions League and Europa League.

I think that my file is quite good like template for example: Balkan Cup, maybe little countries Cup, East Europe Cup etc. In my opinion if you play in countries like Poland, Slovakia or maybe even San Marino or Luxembourg, and you lost in elimination for Europe your season is quite boring. If we add this cups, game will be more exciting. Also if you qualify to Europe then one another team go to this cup, so if eg. 4 Poland teams go to Europe [yes, I know that this dream] then teams from places 5-8 also play little continental cups, get prices etc.

I thinking about this but don't have lots of time, so feel free if somebody want make something that.

On 06/02/2019 at 20:32, Kleyo said:

I set:

Get Continental Cup Qualifiers - Ignore Teams, Max. Number of Teams: 100, and untick "Future Continental Teams Only" this same for Champions League and Europa League.

I think that my file is quite good like template for example: Balkan Cup, maybe little countries Cup, East Europe Cup etc. In my opinion if you play in countries like Poland, Slovakia or maybe even San Marino or Luxembourg, and you lost in elimination for Europe your season is quite boring. If we add this cups, game will be more exciting. Also if you qualify to Europe then one another team go to this cup, so if eg. 4 Poland teams go to Europe [yes, I know that this dream] then teams from places 5-8 also play little continental cups, get prices etc.

I thinking about this but don't have lots of time, so feel free if somebody want make something that.

Great idea! :thup:

I've  thought about creating extra cups to make leagues more interesting and clubs get more experience with high profile matches. Like a Belgium - Netherlands (and perhaps Luxemburg) Cup; Balkan Cup, Greece vs Cyprus vs Turkey Cup, UK & Ireland + Gibraltar Cup, etc.

• 1 month later...

Few days ago I had very good mood, so today I could present you something interesting.

Firstly I fixed problems with schedules, it was very simple because enough to change type of tournament from Clubs Finals to "Cup". So now, leagues matches are playing between Royal League matches. After this I could make some new similar cups especially for teams from countries which rarely play in Europe on autumn.

Small Countries Cup - this same that Royal League [even this same money price, schedule etc. because I don't have time for making this perfect] but another countries.
The best teams from Luxembourg - 3 teams, Malta - 3, Andorra - 3, Giblartar - 3, San Marino - 2 and from Liechtenstein Cup - 2 teams.

Balkan Cup - this same, but teams: Croatia - 2, Serbia - 2 and another countries only 1 team: Greece, Slovenia, Romania, Moldova, North Macedonia, Kosovo, Cyprus, Montenegro, Albania, Turkey, Bulgaria and Bosnia&Hertzegovina.

Challenge Cup - this same, but teams: Poland - 3, Czechia - 3, Austria - 3, Ukraine - 2, Belarus - 2, Hungary - 1, Slovakia - 1 and Lithuania - 1.

Of course if any teams go to group phase of CL or EL, then to my cup go next teams from league.
In my opinion it's quite interesting, because even you lost in qualification to european cups, still have ocasion to play in good tournament.

• Kleyo changed the title to [FM19] Royal League - Balkan Cup - Small Countries Cup - Challenge Cup
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, i wanted to thank author for his files i use them and they are great!

i also realized another competition for western europe and i thought it was worth sharing it here bc it complements your other files

Europa League 2 => England - 3, Spain - 2,  Germany - 2, Italy - 2, France - 2, Portugal - 1, Netherlands - 1, Scotland - 1, Belgium - 1, Switzerland - 1. (perfectly compatible)

the rules are the same, only for clubs that failed to qualify in Europe competitions .

Edited by Marrant_LaPeine

• 3 weeks later...
On 16/06/2019 at 16:06, Marrant_LaPeine said:

Hello, i wanted to thank author for his files i use them and they are great!

i also realized another competition for western europe and i thought it was worth sharing it here bc it complements your other files

Europa League 2 => England - 3, Spain - 2,  Germany - 2, Italy - 2, France - 2, Portugal - 1, Netherlands - 1, Scotland - 1, Belgium - 1, Switzerland - 1. (perfectly compatible)

the rules are the same, only for clubs that failed to qualify in Europe competitions .

Could you create this competition for ALL European countries; let's say 2 clubs per country??

• 1 year later...

As long as UEFA Cup and CL have been drawn by the time you start, you could also use "ignore teams: best teams in competition" with both of those comps listed.

Checking "maximum teams" for either method might be overkill, if it's left unchecked I think it picks everyone.

As for fixture congestion, you could look at the CL and Europa schedule (in-game) and check the list of matchdays, just use those in your competition because Denmark will have already planned to schedule around European games.