Sports Interactive Community

Hi guys i have had an update for FM19 which automatically updated, im currently playing in offline mode on a macbook pro 2011 (software is Sierra) 4gb RAM,  and i keep getting this during games, all in game play graphics etc are on low. i haven't updated to a new software for my macbook as i have been told it slows down afterwards, could anyone help me out with this please, i have also deleted the cache/preferences files, im using the original FM Skins etc too & its still happening

20190202_232424.jpg

20190202_232359.jpg

20190202_145926.jpg

Hi @Hugo Mendes Albino i did update the latest software on the laptop, to the higher sierra yesterday and cleared everything etc, i dont think i tried the graphics driver but i can certainly do that and see how it goes, failing that is there a way you guys are able to do anything on your end?

My graphic drivers are up to date, is there anything else that can be recommended? @Hugo Mendes Albino as everything was working fine until the last update and now im not sure what to do, i would like to continue playing the game but now i have paid for something that im not able to play

Hey Dean,

I've tested your file and can't seem to reproduce the issue, 

Could you please attach your full system information:

Also, are you running any other apps in the background,

Cheers,

Hugo

Is there a possible chance it could be a corrupt file that im playing on? And would there be a chance you could re test the file i have sent you before i restart my game as I've got so far into the season, it will pain me to restart again 🤣😂 @Hugo Mendes Albino

I have restarted the game and its still saying sending report after a while throughout the game at different points, so I'm clueless in what to do at the moment as everything is up to date as i previously said including the graphics driver etc.

Thanks for all your help, if there is a solution to the problem could you let me know please 

Kind regards 

Dean 

Hey @Deanram,

The only thing I can think of recommending at the moment is:

Uninstall Steam > Go into the library folder and remove everything to do with Steam and FM > Redownload Steam and Reinstall FM

Let me know if this works,

Cheers,

Hugo

Hi @Hugo Mendes Albino i did try to uninstall everything as recommended and nothing has worked unfortunately, updating my drivers even further would cost money and higher Sierra is my last update cycle for this machine, hopefully you guys could come up with an update for all macs as i never had an issue with my 2009 macbook in regards to the game.

For now i won't be able to play the game like this but thank you for trying to help

Hi hugo, yesterday i updated my RAM and my graphics went up from 348MB To 512MB, i tried to play the game again and as soon as i get to stoppage time it does this again.

20190210_124622.jpg

20190210_124613.jpg

Hey @Deanram,

You no longer need to worry about providing it in .txt version,

Could you please reduce the number of leagues that you are playing with, 

Please try running only England, Germany and Spain and see if this works,

It may also be worth checking if there is an OS update available for your Mac as this will update your graphics drivers,

Cheers,

Hugo

Unfortunately the highest this laptop will go is higher sierra software which is what it is at now, the graphics are upped as I've recently changed the RAM in the laptop to the maximum it can handle which is 8GB & graphics are on 512MB from a previous 348MB.

Leagues have been reduced to see if it works but its crashing on the 88th, 90th & 91st minute of the game, this laptop is one recently brought & i didnt want to go and buy another.

Kind regards 

I've tried that and still no luck, i am talking to the other guys from sega and also doing what they have asked me to do with no luck either on this problem. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this kind of situation but do you think it could get resolved in the long run? @Hugo Mendes Albino