Is there any reason to ever press the "end team talk" button?

I've used the "End Team Talk" button prematurely (ie, before saying anything) and recieved negative reactions before, so I assume there's something.

But also, I'm in the same boat as you in that'll I'll just spacebar away rather than formally ending the team talk. I think it triggers a small text box ("the atmosphere amongst the players is growing" or something) if anything.

I tend to click it, because it's there - if it's there there's probably a reason - if there's a reason it probably helps - no idea what the reason is though.

Have forgotten a few times, and it doesn't appear to have a detrimental effect other than giving a feedback from AM about body language.

Is the "<Player> has picked up a flu and the physio recommends to send them home" and the option being "Leave to Physio" or "Send Home" still there?

And if you leave them to the physio a black plague hits your team.

However, send home, or just press space bar over news item lets your team live on sick free. 

• SI Staff
22 hours ago, Smurf said:

Is the "<Player> has picked up a flu and the physio recommends to send them home" and the option being "Leave to Physio" or "Send Home" still there?

And if you leave them to the physio a black plague hits your team.

However, send home, or just press space bar over news item lets your team live on sick free. 

From memory I believe "Leave to physio" gets them back sooner, so if they're a key player and you have an important match coming up it may be worth risking the illness spreading to have that player available.

• SI Staff
21 minutes ago, Smurf said:

From my experience letting the physio handle it spreads a virus around the camp and puts a 1 mile quarantine around the training ground :D 

I have to say I don't think i've ever not used the 'send home' button out of this very fear.. :D

I let the physio treat it once, back in FM10 or 12 I think, but the flu ripped through my whole first team squad and I had to field the u18s for a top table clash. Ever since, if one of them even sneezes then they are sent home and quarantined.

Archived