Sports Interactive Community

I have been playing serie A for 3 seasons now. I noticed that Italian deadline day does not work the same way as the ones in other leagues. For example when you bid for a player even a day or two before the deadline day they do not respond in time to get the transfer finalised (club agreed to transfer fee, player agreed the contract terms, just not finalised in time). Very frustrating to have your transfers cancelled because the players do not react to the urgency of the deadline day. For January transfer window particularly it does not matter if I attend or not the press interviews.

Don't know if others have had the same issues, this save was started in beta release.

Hi @kelmi55

Have you got a save game from just before an offer is made that doesn't get accelerated to be completed within the window?

If so, could you upload it for us to have a look at, please? Instructions below.

Cheers,

Andrew

Sorry, I dont have one now, but the save is still on going and I could save the game when the next transfer window is about to close.

Thanks kelmi55, 

The issue causing the problem was present in saves started in the PRB and a potential fix for this is being worked on currently. 

@Romanista. can you confirm if the save game you are experiencing this issue in was started on the PRB? 

Cheers,

Ben