[FM 19] Alternative league structure USA

United States

Competitions and cups
This database contains 7 playable divisions, like the English structure.
American Premier League
USA League Championship
USA League One
USA League Two
US National Premier
US National First
US National Second

All clubs are sorted on reputation in Football Manager.
The competitions start in August and end in April, there are no playoffs.
All competitions have prize and tv money compared to the European top competition, so the American clubs will be competitive in the future to European clubs.
I have added 6 different cups.
The US Cup is the general cup and the winner will participate in the Concacaf Champions League.
The finals of the APL Cup will be held after the American Premier League season. All clubs participate in 4 groups of 5 during the season. This cup has a high reputation and high prize money.
There will be a super cup and the other leagues have there own cups at the end of the season.

In the autumn there will be a lucrative cup between the 2 top teams from Argentina, Brazil, Mexico and the USA.

Clubs and academies
Clubs are sorted on reputation in FM. All the academies and affiliations of MLS teams are now B- and C-teams. All academy teams, both the MLS academies and independent academies have a maximum age of 23 years old

Future and former clubs
In the 8th unplayable division I placed some former and future MLS and USL clubs that will climb up the league ladder.

I hope you like this database!

American Premier League_ Overview Stages.png

American Premier League_ Overview Stages-2.png

USA League Championship_ Overview Stages.png

America.fmf

well i have to say that this is well done. I would make a couple changes with the VAR being turned at every level and only the premier league having prize money. It would be cool if the lower levels were regionalized a little bit. overall, this is probably one of the better alternate American files I've used. 

Do you happen to have a matching graphics pack?

Thanks for your comment! The VAR being turned on in every league is something I did not notice myself,so thank you for reporting. I didn't add prize money in the lower leagues, because I added relatively high equal television money and a higher prize money for the end-of-season Cups, but maybe it is something I should change. Regionalised lower leagues would indeed fit better, so it will be something I will think about. Thank you after all for the ideas!

I don't have a graphics pack for these leagues

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So something big i've noticed is that a lot of teams have the max age of 23 which really kind of ruins it at lower levels. idk if it was something you intended but i'm going to see if I can fix it, at least for my own game

On 06/06/2019 at 19:35, jcp1417 said:

So something big i've noticed is that a lot of teams have the max age of 23 which really kind of ruins it at lower levels. idk if it was something you intended but i'm going to see if I can fix it, at least for my own game

Wondering if you've had any luck with this?  I had a look in the editor and I can't find where to change that rule back...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived