Overall Standings Table for a 2 Stage League

FCCK

Hi,

I am trying to create a Stage where I can have a table with all the results of the openning stage and closing stage together. I have tried many ways with no success. The file I added is where I would like to have it in order to determine the relegation spots with the worst team of the season instead of a playoff as currently stated on the file.

I hope you have the time to help me better understand what I am missing.

Thanks in advance,

FCCK

Mexico - 5 Niveles v2_607D2E28-73D9-46BD-A357-9B4FB447B2E1.fmf

A little bit of more information to make it clearer if it is not already:

There are 3 competitions running under multiple competitions, there are 16 teams on each and play 1 round against each other for the Opening Stage and the other round for the Closing Stage.

By the end of the Closing Stage (it can also run the whole season), I would like to have a global table with the results of all 48 teams. At the end it would be a table of 48 teams with 30 games each. 

vor 2 Stunden schrieb FCCK:

A little bit of more information to make it clearer if it is not already:

There are 3 competitions running under multiple competitions, there are 16 teams on each and play 1 round against each other for the Opening Stage and the other round for the Closing Stage.

By the end of the Closing Stage (it can also run the whole season), I would like to have a global table with the results of all 48 teams. At the end it would be a table of 48 teams with 30 games each. 

That's probably the FM17 editor too, isn't it? Would be nice if you could mention it in the post. :)

I'll download the FM and Editor and give you answers tomorrow evening.

On 31/01/2019 at 21:50, davie77 said:

That's probably the FM17 editor too, isn't it? Would be nice if you could mention it in the post. :)

I'll download the FM and Editor and give you answers tomorrow evening.

Hi davie77,

I found a "work around" to my issue. I managed to do a global table per division group.. there I seeded the worst teams for a relegation playoff. I would have prefered to have a global table with all 48 teams and relegate directly but I can live with this difference.

Thanks for your help

vor 1 Stunde schrieb FCCK:

Hi davie77,

I found a "work around" to my issue. I managed to do a global table per division group.. there I seeded the worst teams for a relegation playoff. I would have prefered to have a global table with all 48 teams and relegate directly but I can live with this difference.

Thanks for your help

If you want, I can tell you how it's done.

Archived