Sports Interactive Community
Carlito85

[FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*

7 hours ago, whiteeagle81 said:

Hey i would really like to start a game with the EuroLeague2 and the Club World Cup inside. Are there any known bugs still in this file or is it fine playable ? 

As far as I'm aware they should run ok.

Hey I don't if it even possible but is there any way to have concacaf and conmebol champions league in group stage with 32 teams ? 

Posted (edited)

Hi Carlito85, did you ever get the winners of the competitions to enter the next season to defend their trophy? I noticed this fella has managed to do it...

Are you able to replicate it in your files?

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

19 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

Hey I don't if it even possible but is there any way to have concacaf and conmebol champions league in group stage with 32 teams ? 

Hi. Just one group stage you mean? That's currently unavailable, but it may be something for me to add in FM20.

16 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Hi Carlito85, did you ever get the winners of the competitions to enter the next season to defend their trophy? I noticed this fella has managed to do it...

Are you able to replicate it in your files?

Hi mate. I did manage to get it working in my latest update.

There are 9 different files available (files 25-32) where the winners of the competitions will enter the next season. Files 25 and 26 feature the planned structure from 2021-2024, while files 27-32 are alternate versions of existing files.

4 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Carlito85

I Wonder If Ethan76 Will Make 03-04 Season

For FM20?

I know there's a great 2003-04 database already floating around for FM19, created by Mad Scientist. Definitely worth a look in the mean time if you're wanting to play out that season.

2 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

For FM20?

I know there's a great 2003-04 database already floating around for FM19, created by Mad Scientist. Definitely worth a look in the mean time if you're wanting to play out that season.

Yeah We Need To Added Euro Sporting Play And 11 Teams From Intertoto Cup WInners To FM Editor

Posted (edited)

@Carlito85 would it be possible for you to amend file 24 to allow the winners of the previous years competitions to defend their crown like you have done in files 25 to 32?

Also did SI address some finals being played in ridiculously small grounds?

Thanks very much if you can make that adjustment for me 👍🙏

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

1 hour ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

@Carlito85 would it be possible for you to amend file 24 to allow the winners of the previous years competitions to defend their crown like you have done in files 25 to 32?

Also did SI address some finals being played in ridiculously small grounds?

Thanks very much if you can make that adjustment for me 👍🙏

I'll see what I can do in the near future, but it's likely that it may have to wait until FM20 as I'm gonna be pretty swamped over the next few months. I'll definitely note it down though, along with an adjustment for file 15 as well.

I don't think SI ever fixed the smaller grounds issue for cup finals, but they definitely have it logged under review. Probably something we'll have to wait until FM20 for now unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

I'll see what I can do in the near future, but it's likely that it may have to wait until FM20 as I'm gonna be pretty swamped over the next few months. I'll definitely note it down though, along with an adjustment for file 15 as well.

I don't think SI ever fixed the smaller grounds issue for cup finals, but they definitely have it logged under review. Probably something we'll have to wait until FM20 for now unfortunately.

Hey  Carlitos85
I Got New Ideas Names From UEFA Europa League 2

Ye

10 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Hi. Just one group stage you mean? That's currently unavailable, but it may be something for me to add in FM20.

Hi mate. I did manage to get it working in my latest update.

There are 9 different files available (files 25-32) where the winners of the competitions will enter the next season. Files 25 and 26 feature the planned structure from 2021-2024, while files 27-32 are alternate versions of existing files.

Yeah like something like your file 25 in the  European competitions . Thank you for taking it  into consideration for fm 20 . 

15 hours ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey  Carlitos85
I Got New Ideas Names From UEFA Europa League 2

Alternate names for Europa League 2? Nah, nothing I can think of.

12 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

Ye

Yeah like something like your file 25 in the  European competitions . Thank you for taking it  into consideration for fm 20 . 

No problem.

my UCL don't begins and Europa League stops in 2nd qualification round, i'm using the file nº 5

whats the difference between youth league A file and B file? is it two seperate tiers of youth league or are they alternates to each other?

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, igorlv said:

my UCL don't begins and Europa League stops in 2nd qualification round, i'm using the file nº 5

Thanks. I'll look into that for you. Are you using any other custom files with it?

19 hours ago, anitamui said:

can I use the youth league file alone?

@anitamui Just tested the UEFA Youth League file and while it technically works on its own, there will be no Champions League, Europa League or Super Cup.

14 hours ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

whats the difference between youth league A file and B file? is it two seperate tiers of youth league or are they alternates to each other?

File A is compatible with all files containing the UEFA Europa League and its history
File B is compatible with all files containing the UEFA Cup and its history

This was done so that teams don't have both UEFA Cup wins and UEFA Europa League wins listed as separate trophies among their honors.

Edited by Carlito85

Posted (edited)
2 horas atrás, Carlito85 disse:

Thanks. I'll look into that for you. Are you using any other custom files with it?

corrected this problem by removing the unification of Irish football
Edited by igorlv

Hello @Carlito85, thank you very much for your work.

Could you please tell me if there is any file reproducing the season 1995/1996?

That season had, as Champions League format, 1 group stage made of 4 regroupments, QFs, SFs and final, Cup's Winners Cup and Uefa Cup.

Thank you again!

1 hour ago, Federico said:

Hello @Carlito85, thank you very much for your work.

Could you please tell me if there is any file reproducing the season 1995/1996?

That season had, as Champions League format, 1 group stage made of 4 regroupments, QFs, SFs and final, Cup's Winners Cup and Uefa Cup.

Thank you again!

Hi Federico.

Just had a look and it turns out I didn't actually cover that format, but will definitely make sure to add it for FM20.

In the mean time I think the closest option to what you want would be file 24 (has everything you're after with the exception of a group stage for the second round, but this could be changed in the editor though if you wish to do so).

Additionally, file 22 does contain a Champions League group stage (only with more teams in it), as does the Cup Winners' Cup (only for qualifying rounds before the last 32).

I think it'll be perfectly fine to load the files you suggested me, and if they bother me I can always make my changes via editor... and wait for an update on FM20.

I'm trying a throw-back FM, and emulate a season as it really was it's much more immersive, so your work is kinda outstanding for me. Keep it up! :)

Hi Carlito,

Great work with this file and it works brilliantly in the game. I am using your file number 26. I have noticed though on two occasions I have had an all English Champions League and an all Italian Europa League 2 Final. In both finals the venue was at Wembley for the Champions League Final and Milan for the Europa League 2 Final. It seems that if you get a same country final the venues get changed. I am pretty good with the editor but I can't see for the life of me how I can change this. I have put in all fixed stadiums into your file in the stadiums pool section but it still does'nt work. Do you have any ideas??

17 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Hi Carlito,

Great work with this file and it works brilliantly in the game. I am using your file number 26. I have noticed though on two occasions I have had an all English Champions League and an all Italian Europa League 2 Final. In both finals the venue was at Wembley for the Champions League Final and Milan for the Europa League 2 Final. It seems that if you get a same country final the venues get changed. I am pretty good with the editor but I can't see for the life of me how I can change this. I have put in all fixed stadiums into your file in the stadiums pool section but it still does'nt work. Do you have any ideas??

Thanks for the kind words, OllieDrew.

For competition finals I set the final to a neutral venue, along with a minimum capacity. There is a bug in the game/editor however for final venues (particularly with the capacity) which I don't think has been addressed yet. I reported it on the bugs forum and it was logged for review but last I knew it hadn't been fixed. It may be something we need to wait for in FM20.