[FM19] UEFA Revival 1.5 *Featuring The FIFA Club World Cup, UEFA Europa League 2, The AFC, CONCACAF-CONMEBOL, UEFA Youth League & Year-Round Transfer Windows*

7 hours ago, whiteeagle81 said:

Hey i would really like to start a game with the EuroLeague2 and the Club World Cup inside. Are there any known bugs still in this file or is it fine playable ? 

As far as I'm aware they should run ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Carlito85, did you ever get the winners of the competitions to enter the next season to defend their trophy? I noticed this fella has managed to do it...

Are you able to replicate it in your files?

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

19 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

Hey I don't if it even possible but is there any way to have concacaf and conmebol champions league in group stage with 32 teams ? 

Hi. Just one group stage you mean? That's currently unavailable, but it may be something for me to add in FM20.

16 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

Hi Carlito85, did you ever get the winners of the competitions to enter the next season to defend their trophy? I noticed this fella has managed to do it...

Are you able to replicate it in your files?

Hi mate. I did manage to get it working in my latest update.

There are 9 different files available (files 25-32) where the winners of the competitions will enter the next season. Files 25 and 26 feature the planned structure from 2021-2024, while files 27-32 are alternate versions of existing files.

4 minutes ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Carlito85

I Wonder If Ethan76 Will Make 03-04 Season

For FM20?

I know there's a great 2003-04 database already floating around for FM19, created by Mad Scientist. Definitely worth a look in the mean time if you're wanting to play out that season.

2 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

For FM20?

I know there's a great 2003-04 database already floating around for FM19, created by Mad Scientist. Definitely worth a look in the mean time if you're wanting to play out that season.

Yeah We Need To Added Euro Sporting Play And 11 Teams From Intertoto Cup WInners To FM Editor

@Carlito85 would it be possible for you to amend file 24 to allow the winners of the previous years competitions to defend their crown like you have done in files 25 to 32?

Also did SI address some finals being played in ridiculously small grounds?

Thanks very much if you can make that adjustment for me 👍🙏

Edited by \'Appy \'Ammer

1 hour ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

@Carlito85 would it be possible for you to amend file 24 to allow the winners of the previous years competitions to defend their crown like you have done in files 25 to 32?

Also did SI address some finals being played in ridiculously small grounds?

Thanks very much if you can make that adjustment for me 👍🙏

I'll see what I can do in the near future, but it's likely that it may have to wait until FM20 as I'm gonna be pretty swamped over the next few months. I'll definitely note it down though, along with an adjustment for file 15 as well.

I don't think SI ever fixed the smaller grounds issue for cup finals, but they definitely have it logged under review. Probably something we'll have to wait until FM20 for now unfortunately.

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

I'll see what I can do in the near future, but it's likely that it may have to wait until FM20 as I'm gonna be pretty swamped over the next few months. I'll definitely note it down though, along with an adjustment for file 15 as well.

I don't think SI ever fixed the smaller grounds issue for cup finals, but they definitely have it logged under review. Probably something we'll have to wait until FM20 for now unfortunately.

Hey  Carlitos85
I Got New Ideas Names From UEFA Europa League 2

Ye

10 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

Hi. Just one group stage you mean? That's currently unavailable, but it may be something for me to add in FM20.

Hi mate. I did manage to get it working in my latest update.

There are 9 different files available (files 25-32) where the winners of the competitions will enter the next season. Files 25 and 26 feature the planned structure from 2021-2024, while files 27-32 are alternate versions of existing files.

Yeah like something like your file 25 in the  European competitions . Thank you for taking it  into consideration for fm 20 . 

15 hours ago, LazgoNNO2000 said:

Hey  Carlitos85
I Got New Ideas Names From UEFA Europa League 2

Alternate names for Europa League 2? Nah, nothing I can think of.

12 hours ago, omarsorto6 said:

Ye

Yeah like something like your file 25 in the  European competitions . Thank you for taking it  into consideration for fm 20 . 

No problem.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, igorlv said:

my UCL don't begins and Europa League stops in 2nd qualification round, i'm using the file nº 5

Thanks. I'll look into that for you. Are you using any other custom files with it?

19 hours ago, anitamui said:

can I use the youth league file alone?

@anitamui Just tested the UEFA Youth League file and while it technically works on its own, there will be no Champions League, Europa League or Super Cup.

14 hours ago, timmarkcorcoran said:

whats the difference between youth league A file and B file? is it two seperate tiers of youth league or are they alternates to each other?

File A is compatible with all files containing the UEFA Europa League and its history
File B is compatible with all files containing the UEFA Cup and its history

This was done so that teams don't have both UEFA Cup wins and UEFA Europa League wins listed as separate trophies among their honors.

Edited by Carlito85

2 horas atrás, Carlito85 disse:

Thanks. I'll look into that for you. Are you using any other custom files with it?

corrected this problem by removing the unification of Irish football
Edited by igorlv

Hello @Carlito85, thank you very much for your work.

Could you please tell me if there is any file reproducing the season 1995/1996?

That season had, as Champions League format, 1 group stage made of 4 regroupments, QFs, SFs and final, Cup's Winners Cup and Uefa Cup.

Thank you again!

1 hour ago, Federico said:

Hello @Carlito85, thank you very much for your work.

Could you please tell me if there is any file reproducing the season 1995/1996?

That season had, as Champions League format, 1 group stage made of 4 regroupments, QFs, SFs and final, Cup's Winners Cup and Uefa Cup.

Thank you again!

Hi Federico.

Just had a look and it turns out I didn't actually cover that format, but will definitely make sure to add it for FM20.

In the mean time I think the closest option to what you want would be file 24 (has everything you're after with the exception of a group stage for the second round, but this could be changed in the editor though if you wish to do so).

Additionally, file 22 does contain a Champions League group stage (only with more teams in it), as does the Cup Winners' Cup (only for qualifying rounds before the last 32).

I think it'll be perfectly fine to load the files you suggested me, and if they bother me I can always make my changes via editor... and wait for an update on FM20.

I'm trying a throw-back FM, and emulate a season as it really was it's much more immersive, so your work is kinda outstanding for me. Keep it up! :)

Hi Carlito,

Great work with this file and it works brilliantly in the game. I am using your file number 26. I have noticed though on two occasions I have had an all English Champions League and an all Italian Europa League 2 Final. In both finals the venue was at Wembley for the Champions League Final and Milan for the Europa League 2 Final. It seems that if you get a same country final the venues get changed. I am pretty good with the editor but I can't see for the life of me how I can change this. I have put in all fixed stadiums into your file in the stadiums pool section but it still does'nt work. Do you have any ideas??

17 hours ago, OllieDrew said:

Hi Carlito,

Great work with this file and it works brilliantly in the game. I am using your file number 26. I have noticed though on two occasions I have had an all English Champions League and an all Italian Europa League 2 Final. In both finals the venue was at Wembley for the Champions League Final and Milan for the Europa League 2 Final. It seems that if you get a same country final the venues get changed. I am pretty good with the editor but I can't see for the life of me how I can change this. I have put in all fixed stadiums into your file in the stadiums pool section but it still does'nt work. Do you have any ideas??

Thanks for the kind words, OllieDrew.

For competition finals I set the final to a neutral venue, along with a minimum capacity. There is a bug in the game/editor however for final venues (particularly with the capacity) which I don't think has been addressed yet. I reported it on the bugs forum and it was logged for review but last I knew it hadn't been fixed. It may be something we need to wait for in FM20.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I am using file 25 and have noticed some rather strange things. 

When I first started the career, I noticed that the Champions League had 6 teams from Spain. 5 were allocated as first seed, and Real Madrid had no seed, but I guess they were there for winning the Champions League the previous year. Inter Milan won the cup that year, so in season 2, there were now 5 Spanish teams and 5 Italian teams. My guess here is that the winning team doesn't count toward the allowance from each league. But is it correct that Spain get 5 teams and Italy, Germany and England get 4? 

Season 2 is where things started to be rather odd. The top 5 Italian teams now qualified for the Champions League, as Inter Milan won the Champions League and also Serie A. However, no Italian teams were present in either Europa League 1 or 2, and Intertoto Cup. The top 5 in Spain qualified for the Champions League, Atletico Madrid finished 5th, and also have been entered into the Europa League, so they have been given a fixture list of a Champions League game on Wed, and Europa League game on Thur. Europa League also sees 3 teams from Bundesliga in season 2 yet only 2 from Spain, England, France. 

Additionally, Real Madrid won the Copa Del Rey and were entered into the Intertoto Cup yet the rest of the teams entered into this competition was based on their league position (Real finished 2nd in LaLiga).

I appreciate the difficulty and all the work that goes into the creation of these files, but unfortunately these strange errors have ruined my save :(

5 hours ago, mhamlet49 said:

Hi, I am using file 25 and have noticed some rather strange things. 

When I first started the career, I noticed that the Champions League had 6 teams from Spain. 5 were allocated as first seed, and Real Madrid had no seed, but I guess they were there for winning the Champions League the previous year. Inter Milan won the cup that year, so in season 2, there were now 5 Spanish teams and 5 Italian teams. My guess here is that the winning team doesn't count toward the allowance from each league. But is it correct that Spain get 5 teams and Italy, Germany and England get 4? 

Season 2 is where things started to be rather odd. The top 5 Italian teams now qualified for the Champions League, as Inter Milan won the Champions League and also Serie A. However, no Italian teams were present in either Europa League 1 or 2, and Intertoto Cup. The top 5 in Spain qualified for the Champions League, Atletico Madrid finished 5th, and also have been entered into the Europa League, so they have been given a fixture list of a Champions League game on Wed, and Europa League game on Thur. Europa League also sees 3 teams from Bundesliga in season 2 yet only 2 from Spain, England, France. 

Additionally, Real Madrid won the Copa Del Rey and were entered into the Intertoto Cup yet the rest of the teams entered into this competition was based on their league position (Real finished 2nd in LaLiga).

I appreciate the difficulty and all the work that goes into the creation of these files, but unfortunately these strange errors have ruined my save :(

Yeah I've noticed that problem with 6 teams as well. I'm pretty sure it's down to a bug in the editor which hasn't been fixed yet. Sorry for the inconvenience. I know there's nothing worse than putting so much time in for it to come to a halt.

If Inter won the Champions League, I'm guessing there were 5 Italian teams because Inter qualified for the Champions League by finishing top 4 in Serie A. Therefore Inter's place is being given to the team that finished 5th. Who won the Europa League?

By "not present" do you mean there were no teams in the competitions at all?

I'll take a look at this and run another test on it :thup:

Yes Carlito, absolutely no Italian teams were in either Europa League tournaments or the Intertoto Cup. Basically teams 2nd-5th took the Champions League seeds, and Inter got a place by virtue of winning the cup the year before. Which explains why Spain had extra teams in the champions league for season 1, however they should have 5 teams, not 6. 

It seems there is definitely some issue with the Italian and Spanish leagues qualification in this file, as I said before, having Atletico playing in both tournaments at the same time is game breaking. 

I have since loaded up a new career and using file 28, and in season 1 there is 5 spanish teams in the champions league, so the load of 6 in season 1 on file 25 is definitely an issue related to that file.

16 minutes ago, mhamlet49 said:

Yes Carlito, absolutely no Italian teams were in either Europa League tournaments or the Intertoto Cup. Basically teams 2nd-5th took the Champions League seeds, and Inter got a place by virtue of winning the cup the year before. Which explains why Spain had extra teams in the champions league for season 1, however they should have 5 teams, not 6. 

It seems there is definitely some issue with the Italian and Spanish leagues qualification in this file, as I said before, having Atletico playing in both tournaments at the same time is game breaking. 

I have since loaded up a new career and using file 28, and in season 1 there is 5 spanish teams in the champions league, so the load of 6 in season 1 on file 25 is definitely an issue related to that file.

One of the main issues is that if the Champions League/Europa League winner has qualified via their domestic league, the editor doesn't allow you to choose who should get the spot instead. It seemingly just gives the spot to the next highest-placed team in the winner's domestic league.

Due to Spanish teams having won both competitions, and both teams having finished top 4, the game is for some reason giving both spots to Spanish teams in 5th and 6th place. What should have happened for the first season is that Marseille get the Champions League spot via the Europa League as they were runners-up (Spain already have 5 teams). France should have then had the next highest placed team in the league take Marseille's Europa League spot. However the editor doesn't allow us to set that option. What's more I don't think there's an option for us to set a maximum number of teams from 1 nation per competition.

I have no idea what is causing the Italian teams to not take part at all though, I've never encountered that problem. Are you running any other custom files in addition to mine?

Edited by Carlito85

Having the next placed league team take a place isnt so much of a problem in itself, I like that the winner of the champions league gets to qualify and then the league spot goes to another team. If that results in having 6 teams from a league due to double winners (champions league and europa league) then so be it. I didn't pay it so much attention but I don't think there was an issue with the spanish teams in europa league on season 1, but I would have to look. 

The main problem here is:
Real Madrid finished 2nd in league and won the spanish cup. They qualified for the champions league and also the intertoto cup

No italian teams in any euro competition aside from champions league

Atletico Madrid finishing 5th in LaLiga and qualifying for both Champions League and Europa League (europa league was won by psg so not sure why Atleti have got champions league place) 

I have just noticed errors in file 28 too, with Chelsea featuring in both Europa league and Champions League simultaneously. I have no idea why though. Looking at their fixture list, they had to play Europa League qualification games (Playoff round) and then suddenly are in both competitions. Interestingly, chelsea dont actually appear anywhere on the seedings page of teams in the Champions League so I am very confused why they are there. I will go back onto my save for file 25 and see if this occurred there too

edit- have checked over my file25 save and dont see this issue with chelsea in season 1. 

Edited by mhamlet49

41 minutes ago, mhamlet49 said:

Having the next placed league team take a place isnt so much of a problem in itself, I like that the winner of the champions league gets to qualify and then the league spot goes to another team. If that results in having 6 teams from a league due to double winners (champions league and europa league) then so be it. I didn't pay it so much attention but I don't think there was an issue with the spanish teams in europa league on season 1, but I would have to look. 

The main problem here is:
Real Madrid finished 2nd in league and won the spanish cup. They qualified for the champions league and also the intertoto cup

No italian teams in any euro competition aside from champions league

Atletico Madrid finishing 5th in LaLiga and qualifying for both Champions League and Europa League (europa league was won by psg so not sure why Atleti have got champions league place) 

I've ran a test on file 25 and the Italian teams are showing up in all competitions in the 2nd season. There's definitely a problem with the Spanish teams getting one team too many though.

- 2nd season in, Spain have 5 teams in the Champions League even though Man City won it in the 1st season (Barcelona were Champions League runners-up)
- England now have 6 teams in the Champions League because Arsenal won the Europa League (Marseille were Europa League runners-up)
- Man City and Arsenal both qualified for the Champions League via the Premier League also, which meant Liverpool and Chelsea were given spots as 5th and 6th placed teams
- France have 3 teams in the Champions League in the 2nd season when they should have 4 (Marseille didn't qualify for the Champions League domestically so should qualify via Europa League runners-up spot)

I filed this problem on the bugs forum months ago and was told it had been logged for review as they had gotten the bug to occur. I'm guessing we'll have to wait until FM20 for it to be fixed though :(

Running a test on file 28 now.

Edited by Carlito85

@mhamlet49

File 28 on my game has Man City, Man Utd, Tottenham and Liverpool in the Champions League. Arsenal and Chelsea are in the Europa League.

Are you running any other files by any chance? There may be some kind of conflict happening in the background. Also are you running the game on the latest patch?

Yes, this is correct. Those same teams show in those competitions. However, advance forward a few months and you may see Chelsea playing both competitions, just like Atletico Madrid are on season 2 of my file25 save. I am currently in October of season 1 on file28 save and Chelsea are in both competitions. 

I am not running any other files and I am on the latest patch. 

For me, it isnt so much of an issue if 6 teams from one country are able to qualify for the champions league rather than the europa league runners up. However, it is an issue that teams are somehow qualifying for more than one tournament (real madrid in both champs league and intertoto, chelsea and atleti in champs and europa). As to why you have italian teams in both europa leagues and intertoto cup and I dont, thats really odd.

28 minutes ago, mhamlet49 said:

Yes, this is correct. Those same teams show in those competitions. However, advance forward a few months and you may see Chelsea playing both competitions, just like Atletico Madrid are on season 2 of my file25 save. I am currently in October of season 1 on file28 save and Chelsea are in both competitions. 

I am not running any other files and I am on the latest patch. 

For me, it isnt so much of an issue if 6 teams from one country are able to qualify for the champions league rather than the europa league runners up. However, it is an issue that teams are somehow qualifying for more than one tournament (real madrid in both champs league and intertoto, chelsea and atleti in champs and europa). As to why you have italian teams in both europa leagues and intertoto cup and I dont, thats really odd.

Yeah I'm stumped.

Real Madrid etc will be in those competitions because if a team is missing - in your case the Italian teams - then the game automatically grabs the highest ranked teams in Europe to fill in the blanks (normally Barcelona and Bayern as well). So the Italian teams missing is your core problem.

Do you have the Serie A active in your save? I'm wondering if somehow the Italian season maybe finished too late. I had a similar problem last year with Northern Ireland where the season ended too late to have it active with any of my files.

EDIT: You're right about Chelsea being in both competitions. I remember when I was putting the files together I had this issue. Man this sucks. Very complicated process getting previous winners to qualify, which is why I originally held off on including those files in this years project.

Edited by Carlito85

@mhamlet49 Encountered the Italy problem with no teams competing in Europe 2nd season. Gonna work on a fix for it and I'll upload an update :thup:

Activating Serie A as a playable league causes it due to the domestic season ending June 2nd. The season update in my files is dated June 1st.

• 2 weeks later...

Prompt as you made that in the FIFA Club World Cup file there was only one line with this competition and there are no lines the nation or the continent. I want to do about the same, but for another competition. When I edit your file(I put another competition instead of FIFA Club World Cup), the game stops seeing it.

I have a question about European qualification with minor leagues using this database. Are UEFA coefficients dynamic like with a normal database where you can gain or lose spots, or are they set in stone with some minor leagues having no way of qualifying for European qualification?

I’ve just loaded up the Hungarian and Romanian leagues using file 28 and it doesn’t seem to have any qualification places for these leagues. 

If this is is the case, how would I go about changing it on the editor?

On 04/08/2019 at 21:20, Temma said:
It's great what you did! I do not understand the editor, every time I try to change what you did it does not work.

I would like to make an europa league 2 with 16 groups of 4 teams

The easiest way to do this would be to leave the qualifying rounds and playoffs as they are, and instead alter the latter stages after the group stage.

- You have the first round of 16, named the Preliminary Knockout Round. This round has the eight 2nd-placed teams from the Europa League 2 group stage face off against eight 3rd-placed teams from the Europa League 1 group stage. The group winners qualify for the round after that which is just the Round of 16. You will have to delete this rule.

- Due to the fixture list already being packed to the limit, what I would suggest is to add your extra 8 groups (taking the group stage total to 64 teams), then eliminate the rule of the eight 3rd-placed teams from Europa League 1 group stage dropping into Europa League 2.

- From here I would suggest that you have the 16 Europa League 2 group stage winners, and 16 Europa League 2 group stage runners-up qualify for what is the Preliminary Knockout Round.

- Finally, change the Preliminary Knockout Round to a regular Round of 32, and that should link everything together with the winners going into the Round of 16.

Hope that helps :thup:

On 05/08/2019 at 13:44, andrex110878 said:

Prompt as you made that in the FIFA Club World Cup file there was only one line with this competition and there are no lines the nation or the continent. I want to do about the same, but for another competition. When I edit your file(I put another competition instead of FIFA Club World Cup), the game stops seeing it.

If you want a custom competition to show up in your game that is similar to the FIFA Club World Cup, you need to set the Type to Competition in the editor and it should show up under Club Competitions in the game, just below where the continents are listed. Make sure no continent is listed in the editor.

Where it says List (under Advanced Rules) in the panel on the left in the editor, you should have your competition. Click on the competition name and from there you can set the Type and Mode.

15 hours ago, holhaspower said:

I have a question about European qualification with minor leagues using this database. Are UEFA coefficients dynamic like with a normal database where you can gain or lose spots, or are they set in stone with some minor leagues having no way of qualifying for European qualification?

I’ve just loaded up the Hungarian and Romanian leagues using file 28 and it doesn’t seem to have any qualification places for these leagues. 

If this is is the case, how would I go about changing it on the editor?

Unfortunately the coefficients are set in stone. Hopefully in FM20 there will be a simple option to make them more dynamic with Fixed Format Rules.

If you'd like to change how many places a specific nation gets, you would have to move them further up or down in the nation rankings. I would suggest taking note of how many spaces each nation gets in the competitions and swap one out with the one you want to put in their place (so for example if you want 4 Champions League spots for Scotland you could swap them with Spain, England, Germany or Italy in the nation rankings in the editor)

Edited by Carlito85

2 hours ago, Carlito85 said:

The easiest way to do this would be to leave the qualifying rounds and playoffs as they are, and instead alter the latter stages after the group stage.

- You have the first round of 16, named the Preliminary Knockout Round. This round has the eight 2nd-placed teams from the Europa League 2 group stage face off against eight 3rd-placed teams from the Europa League 1 group stage. The group winners qualify for the round after that which is just the Round of 16. You will have to delete this rule.

- Due to the fixture list already being packed to the limit, what I would suggest is to add your extra 8 groups (taking the group stage total to 64 teams), then eliminate the rule of the eight 3rd-placed teams from Europa League 1 group stage dropping into Europa League 2.

- From here I would suggest that you have the 16 Europa League 2 group stage winners, and 16 Europa League 2 group stage runners-up qualify for what is the Preliminary Knockout Round.

- Finally, change the Preliminary Knockout Round to a regular Round of 32, and that should link everything together with the winners going into the Round of 16.

Hope that helps :thup:

If you want a custom competition to show up in your game that is similar to the FIFA Club World Cup, you need to set the Type to Competition in the editor and it should show up under Club Competitions in the game, just below where the continents are listed. Make sure no continent is listed in the editor.

Where it says List (under Advanced Rules) in the panel on the left in the editor, you should have your competition. Click on the competition name and from there you can set the Type and Mode.

Unfortunately the coefficients are set in stone. Hopefully in FM20 there will be a simple option to make them more dynamic with Fixed Format Rules.

If you'd like to change how many places a specific nation gets, you would have to move them further up or down in the nation rankings. I would suggest taking note of how many spaces each nation gets in the competitions and swap one out with the one you want to put in their place (so for example if you want 4 Champions League spots for Scotland you could swap them with Spain, England, Germany or Italy in the nation rankings in the editor)

That’s a big shame. Would it be possible to add the cup winners cup as a stand-alone tournament which wouldn’t affect the coefficients? I can’t quite get it to work in my editor. 

I assume that adding the Intertoto cup and the changes to the UCL/EL make it impossible to work with dynamic coefficients. This database is incredible regardless and you’ve done a fantastic job. 

47 minutes ago, holhaspower said:

That’s a big shame. Would it be possible to add the cup winners cup as a stand-alone tournament which wouldn’t affect the coefficients? I can’t quite get it to work in my editor. 

I assume that adding the Intertoto cup and the changes to the UCL/EL make it impossible to work with dynamic coefficients. This database is incredible regardless and you’ve done a fantastic job. 

Thanks a lot :thup:

The problem I had was when I left the Mode as "Override Rules In Code", the wrong teams were going into the competitions. You could always try that for a Cup Winners' Cup but as far as I remember it doesn't seem to work well with the coefficients.

Edited by Carlito85

• 2 weeks later...

The UEFA Regions Cup is not played by amateur teams, but amateur regional selections, and they do not exist in the database, nor is there any possibility of them being called up like national teams.

National B teams are hardly used anymore, at least in Europe. As above, there is no code in the game to handle callups.

Edited by valve

• 1 month later...
On 05/04/2019 at 19:19, palmamiguel92 said:

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

So...one last hurrah from me to see if I can get what I want fm19 to do. If I implement this into file 24, will this give me the winners of the previous year defending their crown , and thus allowing 2 teams from one country in to the competition the next season?

2 hours ago, \'Appy \'Ammer said:

So...one last hurrah from me to see if I can get what I want fm19 to do. If I implement this into file 24, will this give me the winners of the previous year defending their crown , and thus allowing 2 teams from one country in to the competition the next season?

It's always worth a test in-game. I haven't tried using the block teams option so I'm not overly familiar with it. I know a few in this thread have tried it though and managed to achieve what they were aiming to do.

The problem I was having was that while I was able to get the winning teams into the competition for the next season, the Champions League would often have 6 teams from one nation.

On 26/08/2019 at 12:50, anitamui said:

Can Vaduz qualifies for the European competitions in your db??

I'd imagine if they finish near the top of the Swiss Super League they should qualify for European competitions.

Edited by Carlito85

Hi @Carlito85 I have the same issue than @igorlv , using file 21 & 32.

UCL starts the season after and C3 stops after 2nd qualifying round. C2 and Intertoto seem ok. Appears with and without other custom DB.
I read that he fixed that by removing Irish union, but I don't know what that means in the DB. Something relative to Brexit ?

Thanks

6 minutes ago, hessemte said:

Hi @Carlito85 I have the same issue than @igorlv , using file 21 & 32.

UCL starts the season after and C3 stops after 2nd qualifying round. C2 and Intertoto seem ok. Appears with and without other custom DB.
I read that he fixed that by removing Irish union, but I don't know what that means in the DB. Something relative to Brexit ?

Thanks

Hi @hessemte

I think he was referring to a custom file, which would have caused some kind of clash with mine.

Are you using files 21 and 32 in the same save? If so that will likely be the cause of your problem.

1 hour ago, Carlito85 said:

Hi @hessemte

I think he was referring to a custom file, which would have caused some kind of clash with mine.

Are you using files 21 and 32 in the same save? If so that will likely be the cause of your problem.

Nope, I meant I have the issue using these files, but not in the same save.

I've just read that in FM18 your update clashed with Northern Irland, and you fixed that, but maybe there still is an issue, and I'm quite sure I selected this league each time. I'll make a try without it. (The only other custom DB I use is in England, if that helps).

And btw, congrats for this huge work.

Edit: so , tried with my usual English custom DB (screenshot1) and with regular leagues only (screenshot 2) with the file 32 and still doesn't work. I don't know if the 19.3.6 patch could be the issue, will try to re-check your db in the editor, I'll keep you updated.

issue.PNG

issue2.PNG

Edited by hessemte