Blatant goal

1 hour ago, OohAhCantona said:

I've had an offside called on a corner. Maybe I'm a stupid American, but I don't know how that's possible.

It's not possible at the point when the kick is taken - but may have been a second touch or knock down?

Refereing errors are built-in to the game as well as I understand it, but that one does seem a bit shonky. 

(I remember a ref, when i was a kid, giving an offside, but insisting the free kick be taken about ten yards inside the offender's half. He wouldn't listen to us trying to explain that if that was where he was, he can't be offside in his own half).

7 hours ago, macro said:

Offside is quite broken in actual ME. I constantly have offsides when the ball bounces at the post and rebound to some of my players, but offside rule state it is not offside. :idiot:

This is offside if the receiving player is in an offside position when the ball is released by the initial player who hits the post.

On 30/01/2019 at 20:11, XaW said:

This is offside if the receiving player is in an offside position when the ball is released by the initial player who hits the post.

Yep, clearly stated in Law 13 'Gaining an advantage' by being in an offside position - rebounds are specified.

Archived