Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
tomtjh90

Maxi Gomez- Best Overall player in FM19??

Obviously I am not saying Celta's Maxi Gomez is the best player in the game but if you look at his stats i am saying is there a player who could in reality have the stats to play so many positions....

He has attributes to play literally every position on the pitch, pretty well to be honest as well. 

He has great attributes for a CB & CM  especially! 

Max Gomez.jpg

On 29/01/2019 at 11:12, tomtjh90 said:

Obviously I am not saying Celta's Maxi Gomez is the best player in the game but if you look at his stats i am saying is there a player who could in reality have the stats to play so many positions....

He has attributes to play literally every position on the pitch, pretty well to be honest as well. 

He has great attributes for a CB & CM  especially! 

Max Gomez.jpg

Does he score for you? I signed him in my game but struggled to get him to play well?

Ended up selling him, and still not doing very well for his new team.

Looks average in every position to me.

Milinkovic-Savic could be world class in every position

His initial attributes, as you can see above, were really inaccurate when you compare with the way he actually plays (lol 8 Aggression, 10 Work Rate and 14 for each of Vision, Passing and Technique). Thankfully the Winter Update database has rectified this :thup:

57 minutes ago, bangkonggedek said:

His initial attributes, as you can see above, were really inaccurate when you compare with the way he actually plays (lol 8 Aggression, 10 Work Rate and 14 for each of Vision, Passing and Technique). Thankfully the Winter Update database has rectified this :thup:

What does he look like now?

Posted (edited)
On 02/03/2019 at 21:38, lordoth said:

Capture.JPG

I actually don't like him as much anymore. His passing, tackling, marking, positioning, technique and vision were the reasons I considered him before.  now he is just an average targetman 

Edited by crusadertsar

maxi gomez :idiot::lol:

not fit to lace Oyazarbals bots in this regard, he has single figure stats for a start

Signed Maxi Gomez for my Valencia team in jan 2019 for 26m.  15 games 0 goals 0 assists, 1 red card.  Playing a 4-3-1-2 with him up top with Gameiro.  He is pure *****

I've been unable to get the best out of him at Arsenal after buying him for £20m. Playing him in 4-2-3-1, 4-3-3 and 4-4-2