Free In-Game Editor

CM2K

Pretty sure this abides by the rules???

Introducing our first major in game editor.

A lot of time has been spent working on this over the past several weeks, it may not be perfect but it is a start of something that can only get better.

This will give you the ability to edit every player stat! also some clubs stats including finance.
fmeditor1.png
fm1.png
fm2.png
fme1.png
fme2.png
fmeditor.png
fme3.png

You can only edit the Club(s)/Player(s) you manage. You can not edit other Team(s)/Player(s) 

**Warning**
Although some values may show when viewing other Club(s)/Player(s) we advise you not to change any of those values as you risk crashing your game. 
We take no responsibility for any crashes that may happen whilst using this editor.

As of yet, no. 
This is the first release for us where the others have been running for about 10 years?  so they have a bit of a head start. 

I would say ours can compete simply because it is free. It gives you a lot of the features they are offering just not all.

This is a starting point on something that will only improve on each release. 

The next release will include something which none of the editors out there are offering  :)

Within the next week hopefully. 
I have to keep shuffling between things we are working on 

•  CM 03/04 database update (Yes people still play this).
  •  Fifa
  •  New website (The Phpbb forum is really dated in my opinion so it is going to be moved to Wordpress ) 
  • Also Family life and Work. ;) 

It is also very time consuming and somethings come before others. ^ 
This will also give people time to give us feedback on the first release, nothing worse if there is a major bug and the whole thing needs re-writing. 

Archived