Sports Interactive Community
Hawkwind

No audio when wakes from sleep fm 2019 2018 thru hdmi

Is the game open when you put the system to sleep? What happens to other games you leave open when you put the system into sleep mode? 

as already stated in previous thread it only happens with fm... yes game open    all other games and demos work fine

have not tried different hdmi cable as dont have one but the other programs work fine...tried everything with audio

that is kind. thank you so much. please note the problem is in 2019 as well which is why i did not purchase it i just downloaded the demo and it was the first thing i checked.   if it does get sorted i will buy 2019 off steam .  thanks again good luck with this one

Hi @bananahk, Would you be able to create your own thread so a staff from SI can help you individually, please?

But like Hugo has suggested, we are in the process of reviewing this issue, so we will let you know when we have any updates on this.

Thanks.

Yes we are. This is something we're investigating however we're unable to provide a fix for FM19. 

16 hours ago, Hawkwind said:

actually i didnt buy 2019 because of it but i have 2018  is that fixed?

Unfortunately we have stopped updating FM18 but we are aiming to fix this issue for future Football Manager version.