Sports Interactive Community

My Mac is fully updated and it says my graphic quality is 3 stars. Every version of fm has worked fine on this laptop including this one. last few weeks its been running really slow. Especially when actually watching the game. The screen seems to be flickering and looks like as if its lagging which is frustrating. Any tips or anything I need to know/change. Any help is appreiated

Its the update that ****ed up. It was fine before. All mac users have this problem, there is no timeline on the horizon when it will be fixed yet

Thanks for the reply I'm glad its not just me. Althought that is very annoying as it makes the game unplayable

I am having the same problems. I just got a new hardrive for my macbook so I thought ti could have something to do with that. FM19 just makes my whole macbook run slow and laggy. Very frustrating as I have a long save going.

Hi the lagging problem with Mac since the new 19.2.2 update is currently under review. I am sorry that is causing these sort of problems to you guy and we are looking to solve this as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.