Youth system.

jeb_fm

In my opinion, it would be great to add a deep youth system, like under 18, 16, 14, etc. This will add more realism to the managers, like me, who love to develop players that in the future will be in the first team. It could be good to be able to build youth academies in other countries, etc.

20 minutes ago, jeb_fm said:

In my opinion, it would be great to add a deep youth system, like under 18, 16, 14, etc. This will add more realism to the managers, like me, who love to develop players that in the future will be in the first team. It could be good to be able to build youth academies in other countries, etc.

you can make changes to your team in pregame editor to have for example under 18 and under 16 teams but nothing younger I think because of child protection law.

hace 3 horas, Bigpole dijo:

you can make changes to your team in pregame editor to have for example under 18 and under 16 teams but nothing younger I think because of child protection law.

I read something like that. But i remember that FIFA Manager use this system. Of course, with not real kids. You could send them to school, they could retire, etc. But is a legal issue, i understand

13 minutes ago, jeb_fm said:

I read something like that. But i remember that FIFA Manager use this system. Of course, with not real kids. You could send them to school, they could retire, etc. But is a legal issue, i understand

fifa manager in that regard was superb, but tactically and 'managerial' was not that good as fifa. But youth academies in other countries would be a cool feature for sure.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived