Sports Interactive Community
stubeetle

No replays - Commentary only can't open any pitch screen

Hi there, purchased the game yesterday and in my first two games it can't open any highlights. Playing with commentary only and replays for goals but it can't force the game to the pitch for the replay.

Many thanks

Stu

Hi @stubeetle,

Would you mind clarifying what you mean by "Can't force the game to the pitch for the replay"?

Once the game has finished, before tapping continue if you tap 'Pitch' you have the option to 'Watch Highlights' 

If you tap on one of the available options this then makes the match bar visible for you to manually scroll through the highlights if required. 

Unfortunately you're unable to view highlights of games once you've continued on from the match.

Hope that helps and if you need any further information let us know  

Many Thanks,

Declan

Hi Declan, thank you for your reply. So i'm talking about just in a normal match when a goal is scored the replay doesn't appear. Instead the commentary just repeats itself at the bottom of the screen with the option to skip it available. Hope this makes sense?

thanks again

Stu

Hi @stubeetle,

Perfect, that clears it up - 

What do you see when the replay is supposed to be playing? does it take you to the pitch at all?

I'll do some testing on this shortly, to see if I can get it to recreate 

Can you also let me know what device you are playing on please?

Many Thanks,

Declan

Thanks again. The screen kind of flicks for less than a second like it wants to move to the pitch but then just remains on the overview screen, never goes to the pitch. When the replay is meant to be on I have the normal match commentary overview screen but with the added replay options in the middle with replay speed, skip and camera angle. 

Playing on Lenovo Tab 2 A10-70F

Thanks again - Stu

Hi again, just on a side note I've found that if i change the match to "show" Key Highlights (rather than commentary only) then both the highlights and replays work, showing the system can handle the screens but just can't do it for commentary only.

Thanks again

Hi @stubeetle,

Appreciate the info - 

I've tested this in house on the Lenovo Tab3 10 Plus and got the issue to recreate. 

The Lenovo tablets are on the lower end of the supported devices for FMT (The Tab3 not even listed on the compatibility list ) so my initial thoughts are this is down to the performance limitations on the device. I say this purely as I've been unable to reproduce the issue on any other Android & iOS devices.

However as you mentioned if the highlights show when set to key the tablet should have the ability to show replays. I also tested through the 'watch highlights' steps I mentioned originally and again this worked fine.

I'll get this over to our dev team and hopefully they can investigate further for you, I'll let you know once we have any further information 

Out of interest how do you find the performance on the Tab 2? 

Many Thanks,

Declan

Thanks again Declan and appreciate it being looked into. Personally I find the TAB 2 really good. Played FMT 17 and 18 on it and did 20+ seasons on FMT18. Loading screens are fast and overall a very good experience. FMT19 only seems slightly slower on the tactics screen but everything else is working just as well as 18 and 3D pitch still looking good (when it does appear).

Appreciate your help

Stu