Who is your must buy player

Bigpepespunch

As a Bundesligaplayer who does not pick Bayern or Dortmund I have two so far:

Assane Gnoukouri (out of contract, MC). A well-rounded rotation player who can grow into a good starter or be sold for plenty of money in two or three seasons. For lower teams also a good starter from the first day.

Akaki Gogia (Union Berlin, AMC, MR, AMR). Very cheap and nominally weak, so he is content with ****** contracts. Almost always plays well over his stats and can turn into an important squad member. Great stat spread and PPM for supportive playmakers

Right now I'm also pretty interested in Peter Zulj (25, DM). Is available for just 5m€ and starts as an SV in either duty. But I usually buy him to retrain him into an IWBa which he absolutely rocks! 

Whenever I'm the mood for mucking about in random mid-tier clubs that don't rely on physically demanding tactics, I'll always try to sign this guy to blast a bunch of hilarious screamers from the distance against unsuspecting opponents :cool:

Screen Shot 2019-01-25 at 1.26.26 AM.png

Depends on my budget really. I've only played with four teams so far: Dortmund, River Plate, Ajax and Man Utd. 

If I was in South America again I would highly recommend Joaquim Rikemberg, a No. 10 from Belgrano. Just a great little player, and reasonably cheap due to the low financial power of the club. Dario Conca, available on a free, is another No. 10 I would recommend. Physically declining, but great mentally and physicals, he would be even better on the current ME than he was on the first version. 

At a club of Ajax' budget or slightly below, Antonio Marin is a brilliant buy for the flanks, and if you were looking for a Poacher who also has good passing and vision, Kaj Sierhuis from Jong Ajax is brilliant. 

At the top level I can't imagine not taking the opportunity to have one of Benjamin Pavard or Daniele Rugani in my defence. They're both just so good positionally and comfortable on the ball too. 

For me, i've only had 2 saves (bought FM19 last month) with Brentford and Ajax, but Francisco Trincao is fantastic at both clubs for me, as he was in FM18 too. Still as cheap and still as performant. 

?imw=2048&imh=1088&ima=fit&impolicy=Lett

This is him, developing nicely at the start of my 2nd season.

Archived