Show Off Your Biography So Far

How do you get playing stats in there? Do you set these yourself or are they auto generated depending on what you pick for experience. I always start on semi pro as experience and never had an option too?

26 minutes ago, deaks500 said:

How do you get playing stats in there? Do you set these yourself or are they auto generated depending on what you pick for experience. I always start on semi pro as experience and never had an option too?

auto generated depending on experience as far as i know 

Just now, djnition said:

init i thought the same lol how 

Does the create manager dialogue allow future birth dates?  If it's not that then I suspect a database edit on the manager birthdate. The manager's playing history is obviously generated relative to the birth date and uses place of birth and favourite club. 

Manager history starts in 2019 because the game (annoyingly) won't do anything else (annoying as it prevents edited databases being set in another time period).

Makoto's career can be followed in the Career forums (I highly recommend a read).

Regarding the "questionable" birth date, for some reason you can't grow too old in-game, so when you progress so far into the future, your birthdate will "magicall" change with time, so you'll never be older than 75 (I believe). That's why Makoto's born in the 2050s but started managing in 2018 (some 30+ years before he was born..)

Edited by Maaka
  • 1 month later...