Sports Interactive Community
matthew1872

New update 22nd January 2019

Since the new update installed on my computer 2d Classic has become very jittery and not running as well as it was previously, before the update everything was running perfectly until today, if anyone has any advice on how to solve this issue it’s very much appreciated I should probably add I play on a MacBook Air 

Tried restarting the game, reloading the skin and various other things, but the game is now broken on Mac. Was fine prior to 19.2.2

Match engine was very smooth. The latest update has made it unplayable on Mac. You have to hope it was tested cross platform before pushing this update out?

Any way of rolling back to 19.2.1?

Doubt it.

I’m glad I’m not the only one with the problem I’ve even tried unistalling/re installing  the game and it doesn’t help come in SI sort it out please 

i've got the same problems on Mac as well. After the update, the matches stutter so much it's unwatchable.

Where is a thread to talk about the new update, and what should have been fixed?

Cause one of the points says that a minimum wage problem was adressed in france, just started a sochaux save right after the update completed and it is impossible to sign any staff for reserves or youth.

I just can give them half of what they expect as minimum, and for the first team i have to include a lot of bonuses to get them signed!

10 minutes ago, Icetuga said:

Where is a thread to talk about the new update, and what should have been fixed?

Cause one of the points says that a minimum wage problem was adressed in france, just started a sochaux save right after the update completed and it is impossible to sign any staff for reserves or youth.

I just can give them half of what they expect as minimum, and for the first team i have to include a lot of bonuses to get them signed!

If you still feel there's an issue after starting a new game in 19.2.2 please raise the issue via our League Specific Issues forum for France here - https://community.sigames.com/topic/448265-france-official-league-specific-issues/

Ideally would be extremely useful if you upload your save game and let us know the file name so we can take a look. Details here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-upload-files-r666/

Thanks.