Any ideas for a new save guys?

Just now, WorcesterLegend said:

maybe try south american football with the financial limitations of the region? you could also try to get a league to the top, like Croatia, Czech or even Estonia? MLS is also a fresh experience, is so weird that is like a completly different game

Yeh MLS is completely hard with all the mad restrictions etc that they have been there and tried that,Croatia Czech and Estonia is a fair shout i will defo keep these in mind.

32 minutes ago, Magika80 said:

Looking to get a new save on the go somewhere but not quite sure as to where.Been doing the usual Rangers stuff and english lower league.

Anybody any ideas or suggestions?

Apologies if this is in the incorrect place

Having tons of fun managing in India after a disaster start to my management career in Sweden's lowest division. Challenging because you're limited to signing foreign players, so it's good to be quick to spot young promising Indian players and trying to help turn them into league stars.

Personal goals of my save:

- Win the Asian Champions League

- Have one of my Indian players move to a bigger league outside of India (S. Korea / China / Australia would be good.. some of the biggest leagues in terms of rank in Asia)

- Have one of my Indian players move to a European league

- Have one of my Indian players move to one of the best leagues in Europe

- Have one of my Indian players move to one of the big clubs in Europe

- See India qualify for the World Cup

- See India get past the group stages at a World Cup

Just now, Smurf said:

Brazil bottom league to top is very very good, it's long and barely a break. It's exhausting really but a lot of fun. 

Jeez that does sound like a challenge and a half? Have you tried it? reccomend any teams possibly?

9 minutes ago, WorcesterLegend said:

maybe try south american football with the financial limitations of the region? you could also try to get a league to the top, like Croatia, Czech or even Estonia? MLS is also a fresh experience, is so weird that is like a completly different game

I think in Croatia Dinamo have underwritter chairman and A.Marin young great winger ...

Anyone know how the underwritter works ? I know that it says he will cover the loss at the end of the season but how it work while you are playing with that kind of chairman?

13 minutes ago, Magika80 said:

Jeez that does sound like a challenge and a half? Have you tried it? reccomend any teams possibly?

Cannot for the life of me remember off hand who I managed. But I went for the poorest team in the bottom most league, and brought them all the way to the top of the Brazil leagues.

I had a thread about it years ago on the forums, back when I took on all the league challenges, i did them all.

You will find them here: 

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/872790/achievements

National Hero
You have won promotion from the bottom to the top division in a nation

It used to be per league:

https://steamcommunity.com/stats/FootballManager2012/achievements/

Italian Hero
You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Italy
Brazilian Hero
You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Brazil

Spanish Hero
You achieved promotion from the lowest to the highest league in Spain

etc.

2 hours ago, Magika80 said:

Started with Newport County - cheers to all who replied. - Can this be closed please mods ;) 

Don't see why to close it - might be a nice thread for others looking for a new challenge too :D

Switzerland is a really good plave to manage , tried the Liechtenstein clubs a few times or the lower swiss clubs that have an active under 21 team in a competitive  division really hwlps for developing young players, there a dstabase on thw steam workshop with all the lower league teams in it and the Liechtenstein clubs are in the swiss cup draw aswell as theyre own cup, I would give you thw name but its in french so just look for that oone its a must for swiss league fans

Archived